Heisei #9 (Vampire King's Resurrection)

Story Summary: After twenty-two years since the disappearance of his father, a boy living in an infamous "haunted house" is destined to become Kamen Rider Kiva to fight life-draining monsters called Fangires, the very race his father fought years ago before his disappearance. He must also deal with an organization seeking to destroy the Fangire menace, as well as the Fangires' own Masked Rider. Meanwhile a disinterest princess is caught in a war of succession among her siblings for the Monster Kingdom's throne.

(Kamen Rider Kiva (2008) Original Story)

Twenty-two years after the disappearance of his father, Wataru Kurenai lives in an infamous "haunted house" where he is destined as Kamen Rider Kiva to fight life-draining monsters called Fangires, the very race his father fought years ago before his disappearance. Wataru must also deal with Kamen Rider Ixa who is part of an organization seeking to destroy the Fangire menace, as well as the Fangires' own Rider, Kamen Rider Saga. The story is split between the actions of Wataru in the present (2008-09) and his father Otoya in the past (1986-87), slowly revealing the link between the Fangire Race and Kiva.

The characters of Kamen Rider Kiva are spread throughout two time periods, each related to one another. There are the actions of Otoya Kurenai and the Fangire Hunter Yuri Aso with the Wolfen Jiro in the year 1986 with the first Ixa Ver.I that result in the various Fangires that persist to the current day, in 2008, with Otoya's son Wataru (as Kamen Rider Kiva) along and Keisuke Nago (as Kamen Rider Ixa Ver.X) and Yuri's daughter Megumi (also a Fangire Hunter), dealing with the Fangires to prevent deaths.

(Princess Resurrection (Kaibutsu Ōjo, lit., Monster Princess) Storyline)

Hiro Hiyorimi is a boy who has just moved to the Sasanaki Village to meet his sister who has been recently employed by a mysterious young woman who prefers being called "Hime". Hiro encounters Hime by chance when she and her short yet strong gynoid bodyguard Flandre have arrived, getting himself killed in getting Hime out of harm's way of a speeding car (falling construction beams in the anime). But Hiro suddenly finds himself alive, initially confused as he encounters Hime and unconsciously defends her during her fight with a werewolf. Hime explains that she is a member of the royal family of the Monster Realm which co-exists with the Earth-Realm, revealing her family possess the power to temporary revive the dead as half-immortals bound to serve and protect them. Despite her disinterest, Hime is caught in a war of succession among her siblings for the Monster Kingdom's throne. The story then follows Hiro helping Hime fend off her siblings' supernatural assassins as they are joined by a half-werewolf named Riza and the vampire Reiri, Hime's younger sister Sherwood with her android bodyguard Francisca as their neighbors.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.

(Videos)

Princess Resurrection Episode 1-26: