Info Makoto Naegi

Aliases: Kamen Rider Kuuga, Unidentified Lifeform #2, Unidentified Lifeform #4, Ultimate Lucky Student, Ultimate Hope, Super High School-Level Lucky Student, Super High School-Level Hope

Gender: Male

Motif: Stag Beetle

Rider Type: Hero

Homeworld: Earth

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers and Abilities)

From the beginning, Makoto was already skilled at various things which presumably included some forms of fighting. After becoming Kuuga and gaining experience from fighting the Gurongi, Makoto becomes even stronger and becomes able control Ultimate Form which he uses against their leader. He not only fought equally against Daguva as Kuuga Ultimate Form, but also defeated him in their human forms while both were equally exhausted showing how much skill, will and stamina Makoto has. It was shown that after defeating Daguva and getting his Arcle repaired, Makoto managed to unlock and master Rising Ultimate showing how much potential he has as Kuuga.

Kuuga was also one of the last primary Riders to have notable bike battle skills. Using his Try and Beat Chaser cycles, he was able to competently combat Gurongi by swinging the wheels and skidding them over. Combined with the Gouram, Makoto did very well on or off his bikes.

(Forms)

Transforming with the power of the Arcle, Kuuga accesses a variety of different forms for different situations, unlocking and upgrading them as he hones his skill. Changing his armor shape and color, Kuuga's standard forms are the balanced Mighty Form, the agile Dragon Form, the precise Pegasus Form, and the strong Titan Form. Eventually, he upgrades them into stronger Rising Form versions, even pushing Mighty Form into the black Amazing Mighty Form, before accessing his final form, Ultimate Form. Conversely, when weakened, he is forced into the ineffective Growing Form.