Heisei #1 (Danganronpa: The Ultimate Hope)

Story Summary: Makoto Naegi along with fourteen other unique students are imprisoned inside the elite Hope's Peak Academy, where a psychotic remote-controlled bear named Monokuma offers them only one means of escape: murder another student and get away with it. He soon becomes a rider and fights monsters known as the Grongi and the freedom of his fellow students.

(Kamen Rider Kuuga (2000) Original Story)

Long ago, the Gurongi terrorized the Rinto until a warrior named Kuuga appeared and defeated the Gurongi, sealing their leader within a cave. In the present day, a multi-talented man named finds Yusuke Godai himself linked to the mysterious stoned belt that was found within the excavated cave as the Gurongi are resurrected and resume their murderous game on the descendants of the Rinto, humanity itself.

It is up to Yusuke, along with the assembled Science Police, to use the various powers of Kuuga to stop and defeat the Gurongi Tribesmen from their continuous killing and ensure the happiness of others. However, as the endgame draws near, Yusuke learns that there is a horrible revelation behind Kuuga and the Gurongis' leader.

(Danganronpa The Animation Storyline)

Hope's Peak Academy is an elite private school that only accepts the very best. The hallowed halls are ruled by the sadistic administrator Monobear, who declares that the only way to pass the class is by sending a fellow student home in a body bag.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.