Spinoff (Return of the Galaxy Rider)

Story Summary: Though the FM-ians (EM Beings) threatened the world, another resurface inside a student who was the victim of massive bullying and abuse. Will the Kamen Riders from the different timelines and others rescue him or will the entire universe be conquered?

(Rakuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Storyline)

Taking place in Japanese Style Tea House "Rokuhoudou" which is quite popular due to the great efforts of Sui (shop manager in charge of tea), Gre (in charge of Latte Art), Tsubaki (in charge of desserts) and Tokitaka (in charge of the food). Four young men runing a tea house/café together. They often help out customers with their worries.

(Wakakozake Storyline)

Murasaki Wakako is a 26-year-old OL that loves nothing more than delicious food and drink.Wakako's favorite thing to do for relaxation is to go off by herself after work and go to various places to eat and drink, even if she's never been there before. The moment Wakako is able to taste the pairing between the food she wants to eat and the perfect accompanying drink, the happy sound of "Pshuuu" leaves her lips. Now, then. Where shall we drink tonight?

(Wakakozake (Drama) Storyline)

Based on the mouth-watering anime, Wakakozake brings you Murasaki Wakako, a 26-year-old OL that loves nothing more than delicious food and drink. Wakako's favorite thing to do for relaxation is to go off by herself after work and go to various places to eat and drink, even if she's never been there before. The moment Wakako is able to taste the pairing between the food she wants to eat and the perfect accompanying drink, the happy sound of "Pshuuu" leaves her lips. Now, then. Where shall we drink tonight?

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.

(Videos)

오덕애니 home:

Yotsuiro Biyori Food Scene:

Poka the Blind Girl comics: