Info: White Woz and Black Woz

Gender: Male

Aliases (Black Woz): Black Woz, Mysterious Prophet 

Aliases (White Woz): White Woz, Another Woz, New Woz

Motif (Black Woz & White Woz): Smartwatch, Future Kamen Riders, Katakana, Film, Laser lighting display, Electro-Funk

- Zi-O: Rolex Watch, G-Shock Digital Watch, Smartwatch, Katakana, Hiragana, Kamen Rider Geiz, Kamen Rider Woz 

Rider Type (Black Woz): Hero, Anti-Hero (formerly), Villain (formerly; undercover)

Rider Type (White Woz): Hero, Anti-Hero (facade), Villain (formerly)

Affiliation (Black Woz): Izanagi Midoriya/Kromio Tokiwa, 9 5 DO, Time Jackers (facade)

Affiliation (White Woz): GeizRevive (formerly), Swartz (formerly)

Homeworld: Earth

Rider Symbol:

(Black Woz's Powers and Abilities)

Quartzer Physiology: As a member of Quartzer, Woz possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Quartzer.

Time Travel: Woz possesses the ability to travel back and forth across the timeline. This often comes to the confusion of Izanagi, as Woz tends to appear suddenly and without the apparent use of a Time Mazine.

Superhuman Strength: Woz effortlessly blocked a punch from Another Fourze with his bare hand, whilst still being able to talk.

Enhanced Reflexes: Woz is able to react to incoming attacks at a blinding speed even while untransformed, repeatedly dodging shots from Jin's pistol at point-blank range and subsequently striking it at the exact moment a cartridge ejected from the gun, causing it to jam. 

Energy Attack: Woz has been shown to be able release an energy attack from his hand, which he uses to knock Another Fourze away from Izanagi.

Flight: Woz possesses the ability to fly.

Fabrikinesis: Woz can manipulate his scarf through prehensile means as an offensive and defensive weapon. He can also use the scarf as a means to retreat.

Gaia Library Access: Woz can somehow access the Gaia Library. The Gaia Library that Woz accesses is pseudo and actually his own imagination

Time Alteration Immunity: Woz can exist independently of time itself, which made him immune to the time alterations caused by Hiryu Kakogawa, as well as having retained the memories of his whole ordeal alongside Izanagi before the latter rewrote the timeline in the final.

Time Duplicate Absorption: Woz was shown to be able to assimilate his counterpart, White Woz, by inhaling or swallowing him, following the latter's battle with Geiz Majesty.