Part 24

Stevie stilled, froze in one spot as she walked through the door with Lindsey behind her. She was making a huge mistake, jeopardizing something that could be so good for her if she just worked on it harder. But if she was about to make a mistake, why did she feel those butterflies in her stomach, why was her body tingling just thinking about it? 

Her nervousness almost completely disappeared, when she felt Lindsey's presence. He brushed her hair aside and over her shoulder, exposing her skin. He pressed his lips softly to the back of her neck, wrapping his arm around her waist to push her against his front. Her head fell back and he ran the tips of his fingers down her throat and to her cleavage. His hand slowly moved back up, almost tickling her, until he touched the side of her face and turned her head so he could kiss her. Without breaking their lips apart, she turned around and her arms went up around his neck. They made out until they physically needed to break for air. He looked at her slightly swollen lips, some her red lipstick surely had to transfer onto his. Her flushed skin and her heavy breathing, the look in her eyes... it was incredibly hard not to pin her down and just have his way with her. 

"Take your clothes off." He ordered and she was left speechless by the authority in his voice. 

She wasn't quite sure where to begin. Shrugging off her jacket first, she started fumbling with her blouse. She then shimmied out of her skirt and was left standing in her matching (interesting, he thought) underwear and tights. She took the latter off too, but when she reached to unhook the bra, he stopped her. 

"Lie down." Again, his voice calm and even, it almost sounded eerie. 

In a strange way, it was a turn on. Climbing onto the bed, she made it to the headboard on all fours and she absolutely did that on purpose. Turning to lie on her back, she propped herself up on her elbows and waited for what was to come next. 

His eyes stayed on hers as he too quickly got rid of his clothes. However, he was completely naked, when he joined her on the bed. Sitting on his heels, he parted her legs to make room for him between her thighs. He didn't go straight for her lips as he left a trail of kisses down her neck instead. He reached her chest and her bra was a nuisance, but he couldn't pass up on teasing her. He let his fingers glide over the two stiff peaks, eliciting a quiet moan from her. He gently pinched one and closed his mouth around the other through the material. As she lay beneath him, she could no longer stay still. He yanked the cups down and the wetness of his tongue slithered around her nipple, making her buck. A bit rougher than before, he squeezed her breasts as he pulled back, brushing the pads of his thumbs over the center. 

They were both very aware of his erection and she wanted to do something about it, but he wasn't done playing with her yet. He moved further down the bed and kissed her middle wherever his lips connected with her skin on his way. A smirk formed on his face and he looked up. He traced the waistband of her panties, then stopped in the place parallel to her bellybutton. Two of his fingers moved lower at an agonizingly slow pace. He paused exactly where she didn't want him to stop. He didn't pull his hand away, instead he pressed his fingers against her and began rotating them in the smallest of circles. He could tell just how worked up she was as she raised her hips off the mattress, silently begging him for more. He pushed the material to one side and his fingers were fully coated as he ran them up and down only once. 

Even though he was having a lot of fun, it was becoming increasingly more uncomfortable below the waist. Withdrawing his hand, he got her fully naked at last and moved back up her body. Without any warning, he kissed her and thrust his hips forward, filling her up to the brink. She stilled for a short moment and he gave her all the time to adjust. When she wrapped her legs around his back, he pulled out completely only to drive into her again. He would have liked to make their reunion sweet and romantic, but they were way past that already. His movements quickly grew faster and harder, but she didn't complain as she held him close, her eyes shut tightly. 

Nobody, absolutely no one else could ever make her feel the way he did.