Part 37

"Do you want to go to bed?" 

Stevie tilted her head up at Lindsey's question, his arm wrapped around her back, the fingers of his other hand laced with hers under the same blanket she had unfolded earlier. 

"What makes you think that?" Stevie asked back.

"I don't know." Lindsey shrugged, one corner of his mouth turning upwards. "You're usually a lot chattier."

"Oh. No." She shook her head. "No, I was just... enjoying myself. Do you want to call it a night?"

"No." He replied, purposely keeping his eyes on the TV. 

"Am I boring you?" She smirked as she traced the tips of her nails just above the waistband of his jeans.

"That's not it. I just thought that you might be tired." He placed his hand over hers to stop it from wandering. 

"Well, I'm not." She repeated herself and threw the blanket off of them. 

In one swift motion, she maneuvered herself into his lap. Naturally, his palms settled on her thighs and he looked up at her as she straddled him. She noticed his Adam's apple rise and fall slowly, she smiled, looking far too innocent. 

"Wha- what, uh-" Lindsey stuttered, when she leaned in and began kissing the side of his neck. "I, uh-"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Stevie asked without pulling away, restraining herself from leaving a mark on his skin. 

"Should we even, I mean-" He swallowed uneasily, his eyes shut tight. "You know-"

No, they shouldn't, but she couldn't stay away either. They were two adults, not horny teenagers. Surely, they would be able to stop at any given moment. 

Before Lindsey could attempt to say something else, Stevie pressed their lips together and smiled, when he moaned and his grip on her tightened. One of his hands left her hips and traveled up to tangle in her hair. He kept her in place, making sure that she couldn't escape his hungry, desperate even mouth. 

After some time, neither of the two could possibly tell how long, Stevie's hands sneaked underneath Lindsey's shirt, so he felt like he had the right to touch her as well. He was being a bit more impatient as he reached for the clasp of her bra and unhooked it without any struggle. Before she knew, what was happening, he had pushed her to lie down on her back. There wasn't a lot of space, so he lay on top of her and his lips left hers to explore. She threw her head back, when his mouth started leaving a wet trail down her throat and to her chest. They were not supposed to have gone that far. She was meant to stop them after a few minutes of making out at best. Or worst. 

While she was distracted by his lips, his hand slithered lower down her body and in between her legs, which caused her to put her hand over her mouth to keep quiet. Without asking, he allowed himself to sneak into her leggings. Pushing her panties to one side, he slid his middle finger into her with complete ease. He knew, she couldn't possibly keep herself from crying out loud, so he kissed her and pressed the pad of his thumb against the bud...

"Christ..." She panted, laying her hand across her damp forehead. "That- I wasn't supposed to let you get that far."

"Are you glad you did?" He smirked, planting light kisses on her cheeks. 

"Hell yeah." She nodded, cradling his face in her hands. "I, uh..."

"What?" He asked, when she grew quiet. "What is it?"

Don't say it, do not say it. Shut up. "I love you."