The Lieutenant

Ranboo couldn't help but stare. 

The lieutenant's entire aura was captivating. Ranboo didn't even notice his jaw was hanging wide open.

"You good sir?" Tubbo said, bringing Ranboo back to the present. He immediately closed his jaw.

He felt his cheeks get red.

"M-M-Mark," he stuttered out. 

"M-Mark Ra-Ranb-boo." 

The other three officers looked at Ranboo in confusion. Ranboo felt his face get hot again.

"You're the new captain, right bossman?" Tubbo asked, his smile still plastered on his face. 

He spoke in an Imperial accent, but unlike Wilbur, Tubbo's voice was loud and piqued Ranboo's attention whenever he heard it.

"Y-Yep. T-thats me!" the captain responded.

"Are you okay Mark? Your face looks like a f***king tomato." Tubbo laughed.

"Lieutenant Smith! Watch your language!" shouted Collins.

"I'm fine Tubbo, I was just looking at you." said Ranboo. 

It was now the lieutenant's turn to blush. The two looked into each other's eyes for an uncomfortably long time. 

To the other three officers' relief, the moment was cut off by the speaker cracking on and announcing to the whole ship, 

"Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill." followed by the lights turning red and a loud alarm.