The Hunters

TW: Lime/Lemon, Gore (This entire chapter is a bloody mess)

Ranboo shuddered as he stepped over the blown-up door to the execution area. He remembered the day that he and Foolish escaped, a grenade went off right there and threw them across the room. 

Stepping into the main area, Ranboo gasped. 

The bodies of all of the guards and trainees that he'd killed were all still there, their flesh completely decomposed so that all that was left was a pile of bones. 

Ranboo knelt down and examined one of the dead trainees. 

A hole going right through the skull showed just how accurate Ranboo's shooting was that day. 

Ranboo shook off the fear that plagued him and walked over to the power switch. 

Though it was a bit corroded, Ranboo assumed that it would still work. 

He pulled the lever down with all of his strength and the lights all turned on.

It wasn't that bad.

Ranboo avoided looking at all of the skeletons as he ran out of the room. 

He started making his way through the now illuminated hallways. 

Suddenly, his wristband beeped.

Ranboo looked down at it and saw that Tubbo was sending an emergency message.

Ranboo's eyes widened and he immediately answered.

"HELP! ITS DREAM! HES SENT BOUNTY HUNTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE RA-" The message cut out.

Shit! He's in trouble I need to go!

Ranboo tapped his wristband to call Billzo. 

"Yeah what's up?" Billzo asked lazily.

"TUBBO IS UNDER ATTACK! I'M HEADED TO THE TRUCK! CAN YOU HELP?!" Ranboo shouted as he sprinted down the hallways. 

"No I can't. I've got to start up the computers. You're on your own. Billzo out." The line clicked as Billzo hung up. 

Come on man

 Ranboo was almost at the end of the hallway where there was a wall between him and the outside truck. Ranboo pulled out his assault rifle and loaded a grenade into the grenade launcher barrel. 

Here goes nothing

He fired the grenade into the wall which completely decimated it.

Billzo stuck his head out of the control room in complete confusion.

"What the fuck man?!"

Ranboo didn't pay any attention to Billzo. The only thing on his mind was Tubbo. 

The admiral jumped into the truck and put his foot down hard on the accelerator. 

The truck roared to life as it sped through the dunes toward Tubbo's ship. 

As the Federal Assault Ship came into view, Ranboo could see that there were seven bounty hunters around Tubbo. One was holding a gun to Tubbo's head. 

Ranboo felt a strange sense of cool wash over him. His head cleared and focused on one objective: 

Save the attractive pilot.

Ranboo pushed the accelerator all the way down and the truck's engine roared as it sped up. 

The bounty hunters heard the engine and turned around, but not before Ranboo ran over two of them and leaped out of the truck, delivering a spinning kick to one of the hunter's throats.