Surprise

"Wake up! Wake up! I have a surprise for you!" Ranboo shook the lieutenant awake.

"yo... I-... huh?" Tubbo mumbled as he was rudely awakened. 

"Get up!" Ranboo shouted. 

He was so excited to introduce Tubbo and Foolish and let them work together to improve Tubbo's F63. 

Ranboo yanked off the blankets which caused Tubbo to crunch up into a ball.

"HEY!" he shouted. 

"Let's go I want to show you something!" Ranboo jumped up and down in frustration. 

"I- I'm not ready to go anywhere," Tubbo grumbled, reaching for the blanket that Ranboo was holding. 

"Bruh. You literally fell asleep in your uniform. You don't have to get ready," Ranboo argued.

"No," Tubbo turned his back to the commander and shut his eyes. 

Ranboo sighed.

"I didn't want to have to do this..." 

Ranboo wrapped his arms around the smaller lieutenant's midsection and lifted him up and out of bed. He gently placed Tubbo down on the floor so he could stand. 

Immediately after he put him down, Tubbo made a break for the bed which Ranboo blocked. 

"Come on man!" Tubbo giggled as they chased each other around the room. 

"You're literally the problem!" Ranboo laughed as they both collapsed on top of each other on the floor.

Ranboo felt Tubbo move his head and start stroking his hair. This gave Ranboo a warm and fuzzy feeling that he was beginning to think was love.

"I love you Mark," Tubbo said. 

He seemed to only use Ranboo's first name when he was being affectionate and genuine. 

Ranboo felt Tubbo plant a small kiss on his cheek which made said cheek turn red. 

As much as Tubbo made him feel happy in that moment, Ranboo knew that Foolish was waiting for both of them.

"Okay, that's enough," Ranboo said as he pulled Tubbo off of him.

"I want to show your surprise!" Ranboo said, helping the lieutenant up from the ground.

"I'll only go if you kiss me," Tubbo teased as he got up.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and put his arm around the back of Tubbo's head.

"Only because you asked sooo nicely," Ranboo teased before pulling Tubbo into a long and passionate kiss. 

Ranboo broke the kiss and dragged Tubbo out of his room with lightning speed.

"Yo! Slow down!" Tubbo complained.

"I am willing to bet ten credits that you would have stayed in that room if I didn't just drag you out," Ranboo laughed.

Tubbo kept walking with his arms crossed and gave Ranboo the pouty face. 

"You know I'm right," Ranboo teased. 

Tubbo sighed and slipped his hand into Ranboo's

"So where are we going bossman?" 

"You'll see," Ranboo said as he led Tubbo to the main hangar.

"Did you buy me a new ship?" Tubbo asked in a concerned tone.

"Because if you did I want you to know that you didn't have to because I lov..." 

"Nooo, I didn't buy you a new ship. I got you something better," Ranboo smiled with his hand on the bulkhead leading to the main hangar.

Tubbo gave him a confused look as he opened the door.

Tubbo's eyes widened and he looked at Ranboo in shock.

"You didn't... How?" Tubbo was semi-speechless. 

Standing right outside the doorway was Foolish, Ranboo's old friend.

"Y-you're Noah Brown, right? H-head of t-the engineering department at Core? One of the greatest engineers of the decade?" Tubbo fell all over his words as he spoke to someone he never thought he would speak to.

Ranboo just smiled. 

"Foolish, this is my CAG, Lieutenant Toby Smith. He's one of the finest pilots in the fleet and loves modifying his fighter. I thought that you could help him do so because he's been having some problems," Ranboo said.

To this, Tubbo's head shot up.

"WHAT?!"

Ranboo and Foolish both nodded their heads in unison. 

"Mr. Brown, I- I'm just so honored that you could sp..." 

"Foolish. Call me Foolish," Foolish said.

Tubbo looked at Ranboo with a confused expression. Ranboo's constant grinning wasn't giving Tubbo any information. 

"May I ask why?" Tubbo asked.

"My friends call me Foolish. And if you're friends with Ranboo here, you're friends with me," Foolish said with a smile. 

Again, Tubbo turned to Ranboo. 

"You were friends with Noah f*cking Brown and you didn't tell me?!" Tubbo shouted, feigning anger. 

"Mhm, anyway, you guys should get to work. I'll be in the CIC if you need anything," Ranboo said before walking off.

"We're going to have a talk later," Tubbo teased. 

Ranboo laughed as he walked to the Enderman's CIC. He was happy that Tubbo was happy. He was especially happy because he was the one who made Tubbo happy. 

Tubbo was probably having the time of his life.

"Commander!" Ranboo heard someone say. 

Suddenly, an out of breath ensign ran up to Ranboo.

"Yes Ensign Ozaki?" the commander asked. 

"We found him. We found where Wilbur Soot is hiding with his warship."