The Imperials

Ranboo felt the craft touch down on the INV Farrier's landing pad and get lowered down into the main hangar.

"Keep the engines hot, Halo. We might need to make a quick escape," Tubbo said to his co-pilot as he stepped out of the cockpit and into the main hold.

"You ready?" Tommy asked, his hands tight on his assault rifle.

"Yeah," the commander breathed. "Oh and Tommy, please don't shoot anyone."

"Roger that sir," Tommy responded, lightening his grip on the gun.

Tommy and Eryn stepped in front of Ranboo and opened the door.

Ranboo gently pushed his marines to the side and looked out of the doorway.

In from of him there was a man wearing a white uniform with blue highlights. He had a rank insignia on his chest but Ranboo didn't know what it meant because it was Imperial Navy, not Federal.

Behind the guy were a bunch of soldiers wearing white armor with blue highlights. They were all staring at Ranboo.

Is that Captain Zelkam? Do I speak first or does he speak first? What do I do?

"Welcome.  I am Captain Zelkam of the INV Farrier," The guy in the front said, nodding his head as if to bow to Ranboo.

Ranboo stood up straight and gave the Imperial captain a salute.

"Commander Ranboo, FNS Enderman. Permission to come aboard?" Ranboo introduced himself.

"Granted," Zelkam growled, seeming like he did not want Ranboo to come on board at all.

Ranboo stepped off of the gunship with Tommy and Eryn following.

Ranboo finally got a good look at the imperial hangar. Unlike the gritty, utilitarian design of the Federation, the Empire somehow managed to make their warships look like luxury hotels. With white, curvy lines with blue LEDs all around the walls, the imperial warship was... beautiful.

"Follow me, commander," Captain Zelkam said, walking towards the door. Two soldiers followed him, staring at Ranboo as he did the same.

The hallway was also beautiful. With pearl white walls, blue designs, and comfortable carpet, Ranboo couldn't help but contrast from federal ships. Federal ships were hard and utilitarian. If something was not useful, it was not aboard the ship. Decorations such as marble and curvy LED designs would never make their way aboard a Federal warship.

"Is there any reason why Imperial warships look more like luxury cruise liners than military assets?" Ranboo asked.

The captain turned and glared at the federal officer.

"The Empire has always gone for opulence, style, and quality with no expense spared. Our capital ships are not just warships, but also serve as roving embassies or giant yachts for their wealthy and powerful owners. Internally, they are luxurious. They are often used for entertaining and holding ambassadorial dinner parties. Guests aboard our grand imperial ships would have little indication they were in space, let alone aboard a powerful warship. And make no mistake, commander, this warship is powerful." he said, turning back around and continuing to lead the feds through his ship.

Ranboo, Tommy, and Eryn looked at each other and almost burst out laughing.

He reigned it in and asked in the most professional voice possible, "Captain Zelkam, in the Imperial Naval Academy, were you forced to memorize that entire speech to graduate?"

Captain Zelkam turned around and glared at Ranboo, muttering something about how if he wasn't given orders to not escalate the Imperial/Federal conflict, he would have shot the three of them right then and there and then attack the fleet.