Battle at the Unnamed Star

"WAKE THE F*CK UP WE'RE JUMPING IN ONE HOUR!" Ranboo shouted as he shook his boyfriend in an attempt to wake him from his slumber. 

"No. Go away Mark," Tubbo mumbled with his eyes shut.

"Lieutenant Smith, I order you to get the f*ck out of bed!" Ranboo tried a different approach.

"mmmmm no. Piss off admiral." Tubbo said, turning his back to Ranboo and putting the covers over his head

Ranboo raised his eyebrow. 

"Are you disobeying a direct order, Lieutenant?" Ranboo asked in a playful voice.

Tubbo nodded his head yes.

"Do you know what happens to people who disobey orders on my ship?" Ranboo asked in the same playful voice as he got in bed beside Tubbo.

Tubbo turned around and opened his eyes slightly.

"No I don't," he mumbled.

"Well, it's THIS!" Ranboo shouted in glee as he started tickling Tubbo. 

Tubbo started thrashing around and giggling. Ranboo also began laughing as he tickled Tubbo.

"AHAHA NO STAHP HAHAHA MARK! HAHAHA OK, I'LL GET UP NOW! OK OK! STAHAHAP" Tubbo laughed uncontrollably as Ranboo tickled him. 

Ranboo stopped tickling him and dragged him out of the bed. 

"In all seriousness though, I want you flight-ready in thirty minutes," Ranboo said, shifting out of his playful mood.

"Roger that, sir" Tubbo said as he took his shirt off to get changed.

"Ok, I'm going to CIC to prepare for the attack. Good luck out there Tubs and please come back to me in one piece."

Tubbo smiled and walked over to Ranboo and gave him a hug. 

Tubbo kissed Ranboo on the lips in the same, loving way that he always did.

Tubbo broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you," before letting him go."

Ranboo looked at Tubbo and said, "I love you too."

He turned around and started walking out of the door but stopped when he felt Tubbo slap his ass. 

He spun back around and saw a blushing Tubbo looking very guilty. 

"Sorry," he squeaked. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

Ranboo rolled his eyes. He didn't have time for his boyfriend's antics.

"Whatever."

He walked out the door and closed it gently. 

Arriving in CIC, Ranboo walked up to Major Technoblade and said, "Is the fleet ready to go?" 

Technoblade nodded, "All ships are ready to go. That leaves us."

"What do we still have to do?" Ranboo asked. 

"Just get all of the pilots in their fighters and the fighters into the launch tubes. It shouldn't take more than thirty minutes." Major Technoblade responded. 

Ranboo nodded. 

"Any word on the Dauntless?" 

"Yes, after you declined to take back command of the Dauntless, Fleet Admiral Philza gave it to Commander Davidson," Techno responded. 

"Who is that?" Ranboo asked. 

"Oh sorry. Nobody calls him that. Most people call him Commander Gogy," Technoblade corrected himself.