Awake

Ranboo jolted up from his sleep. Doing so caused him to hit his head on the top of the bunk and fall straight back down in his bed.

"I thought I put all that behind me," he muttered quietly as the thought about his dream.

The commander then noticed that his arm was stuck under something. He tried to move it but it wouldn't budge. Ranboo turned to look at what was wrong with his arm and then gasped.

Laying in his bed,  right beside him, was Lieutenant Toby Smith, fast asleep. His arms were wrapped  around Ranboo's arms. The feeling of having the lieutenant near him gave Ranboo a warm feeling in his chest. He couldn't help but smile.

Ranboo then decided that he would go back to sleep. He lay back down and put his arms around Tubbo's entire body. He could feel his warmth and comfort. This gave Ranboo the same warm and fuzzy feeling as before. He still didn't know exactly what these feelings meant, but he knew that they were making him do things that he wouldn't have before.

While he was cuddling the sleeping Tubbo, the door suddenly opened and a fully armed Sergeant Simons casually walked in. When he saw what has happening in Ranboo's bed, his eyes widened.

"Tommy, it's not what you think..." Ranboo started.

"When I told you two to get a room, I didn't actually mean it." Tommy said. 

"I- uh..." Ranboo said.

"Just get dressed and wake up Toby, we'll talk about this later. Right now, we have new information for you to look over. 

Tommy left the room and shut the door gently. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've been feeling kinda lazy today so the chapters are kinda short. I'll make sure to either update these tomorrow or make longer chapters to continue the story