Pain

TW: Torture 

Ranboo opened his eyes just to find that he was in the brig of his own ship, shackled to the wall. On the other side of the cell, there was a small figure sat down against the reinforced glass of the prison. 

As his vision cleared up a bit, Ranboo could see that the small figure was actually Lieutenant Toby Smith. He wasn't shackled to the wall like Ranboo was. The lieutenant's eyes were puffed up and red and he was curled up in a ball. It was clear that he had been crying. 

"Tubbo?"  the shackled commander said tentatively.

He looked up at Ranboo with sad eyes. 

"W-Whats happening?" He asked.

"I-I don't really know Tubs," Ranboo responded with a sigh. 

Suddenly, Ranboo heard footsteps from outside the cell. He looked up to see Agent Quackity holding a metal chair in one hand and a large knife in the other. At his sides were two fully armed FBIS officers with riot gear on.

"Tubbo, Tubbo get over here!" Ranboo shouted.

The lieutenant crawled over to Ranboo and squeezed his hand tightly. 

"Whatever's going on right now doesn't matter. I need you to know that I-" Tubbo was cut off by the door opening with a hiss.

One of the FBIS troopers kicked Tubbo away from Ranboo. Ranboo winced at the sight of the lieutenant whimpering in pain. He then decided to protect Tubbo in the only way that he could.

"Hey! I'm the prisoner. Not him. Don't hurt him." he said. 

Suddenly, Agent Quackity hurled the metal chair at Ranboo as hard as he could. The chair hit Ranboo right in the chest and a loud cracking noise was heard as one of Ranboo's ribs was broken. 

The Agent then walked up to Ranboo and saw that he wasn't able to lift his hands up to protect himself because he was bound to the wall. Seeing this made Quackity smile and deliver a series of kicks right in the place the chair hit. 

Ranboo's entire chest was on fire. He could barely breathe and he felt like he needed to move his arms down to his chest to hold it but he couldn't. Ranboo screamed in pain. 

Quackity smiled and let out a small chuckle at the commander's screaming.

"Ok, I've had my fun, now the interrogation begins." he said.

Ranboo was in no condition to speak. He could barely get his raggedy breaths in and out of his lungs. How could the agent expect him to talk?

Ranboo let out quick breaths and grunts as he tried to get in a more comfortable position. 

Quackity kicked him again.

"Let's start of simple shall we?" he said. 

"Where is Dream?"

No 

nononononono he's not back

you're okay.

"Gone," Ranboo coughed out.

"He was jailed a long time ago for war crimes," Ranboo said while dry heaving.

Agent Quackity quickly took out his knife and plunged it into Ranboo's chest.

At first, the commander didn't feel anything until he saw the blood gushing out of him.

"I asked you," Quackity said while twisting the knife inside of Ranboo.

"Where" twist

"Is" twist

"Dream?" he said as he pushed the knife further in. 

His entire chest was on fire and Ranboo could feel every twist of the knife. Quackity must have hit a nerve or something because he felt the pain through his whole body.

Ranboo screamed in agony. His scream was a raw, forceful, and animal-like roar that echoed across the walls of the brig.

Ranboo turned to see Tubbo wrestling with the FBIS officer and saying things like:

"Please stop him"

"Can't you see he's in pain"

"Stop it"

Tubbo finally shut up when the officer punched Tubbo in the jaw and he collapsed like a ragdoll. As Tubbo fell, Ranboo felt his fists tighten.

"Interesting..." Quackity said.

He kicked Tubbo over and grabbed him by the neck, pulling him up. 

"NO DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Ranboo screamed.

Quackity simply laughed as he took out a revolver.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, commander," he said as he pulled back the hammer and pressed the barrel of the gun to Tubbo's head.

"Where is your master, Dream?"

Ranboo's head began to spin.

"I DON'T KNOW!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM IN ALMOST SIX YEARS!! THAT PART OF MY LIFE IS OVER! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON!"

Quackity just smiled.

"Wrong answer," he said before a deafening gunshot echoed around the room