All is Fair in Love and War

"Twenty-three kilometers sir!" a marine shouted out while looking at the nukes on the DRADIS display. 

Dream just laughed at Ranboo's panicked expression. 

"You of all people should know how things play out when I'm involved, Stryker. If I can't win, nobody can," Dream grinned. 

"FORTY SECONDS!" the marine yelled. 

"Any last words, Stryker?" Dream asked with a sadistically gleeful expression on his face. 

"I-..." 

"NINE NEW DRADIS CONTACTS SIR! WE'VE GOT NINE IMPERIAL CAPITAL SHIPS ENGAGING THE BATTLECRUISERS! ITS PUFFY AND DUVAL! THEY'RE HERE!" the marine shouted with relief. 

Ranboo ran over to the DRADIS display and watched as Aisling Duval's Imperial warships, probably under the command of Captain Puffy, shot down all of the nuclear missiles and began firing at the Federal Battlecruisers. 

Ranboo turned around and faced Dream, disregarding the space battle that was happening outside. 

He raised his pistol and aimed it at Dream's head. 

"Any last words?" Ranboo asked mockingly. 

Dream still looked surprisingly calm. 

"Shoot me. Shoot me and see what happens," Dream smirked. 

"Oh, I will," Ranboo spat back in Dream's face.

Dream scoffed at Ranboo. 

"See the issue is that I have this small device connected to my heart rate. If it flatlines, every single nuclear bomb inside of this ship will explode at once. So if you kill me, your little Tubbo goes bye-bye!" Dream cackled.

Ranboo looked shocked. 

"No. No, you're lying! Marines, search him!" he ordered, trying to disprove Dream's claims. 

The marines searched Dream and did in fact find a small device that was monitoring Dream's heartbeat. 

Dream laughed at Ranboo's shocked expression. 

"See? It's true! You can't kill me without someone very precious going boom! Hahaha!" Dream started wheezing at the situation. 

"I'm sorry, but this is just so funny aha HAAA! You can't do anything to me! You're stuck! HAHA! You're only option is to let me go!" Dream seemingly deflated as he laughed. 

Ranboo clenched his fists. 

"MARINES! I WANT YOU TO WELD THIS MAN TO THE FLOOR! I DON'T WANT HIM GOING ANYWHERE!" he screamed. 

"Weld? Sir, doesn't that seem a bit excessive?" a marine asked.

"DO IT!" Ranboo screamed at the marine.

"Admiral! Stop. Just stop, STOP!" a vaguely familiar voice came from the direction of the other door. 

Ranboo turned and saw that Weapons Specialist Otonashi and her platoon had arrived in the CIC. A tall, brown-haired man in a brown trenchcoat was standing in front of the soldiers with an expressionless face. 

"Ranboo, stop this now!" Wilbur's usually calm demeanor broke as he raised his voice. 

"Wilbur! Nice to see you, man. Can you get rid of this psychopath over here and, oh I don't know, help me get out of here?" Dream said with a very sweet voice.