It's In The Past Now

The duo entered a dark room. Ranboo flipped a switch and purple LED lights illuminated the room.

Tubbo's eyes scanned the room and saw at least fifty guns on the wall, each one modified for a different purpose. There were sniper rifles, assault rifles, automatic rifles, submachine guns, pistols, heavy machine guns, and railguns.

On the other side of the room, a full, mission control type setup was on. There were three holographic screens that were showing a floor plan of the house where stats like energy consumption and temperature were being displayed.

Ranboo pulled on Tubbo's sleeve. The pilot turned around and followed the former assassin to the other side of the room.

On that side, there was a single table with three ancient artifacts on it.

The first one was a rectangular black box with rainbow LEDs lighting up circles that resembled fans.

The second was a physical keyboard with rainbow LEDs lighting up the keys.

The third was a monitor that used pixels to display things.

"This is a PC setup that I've dated back to about a thousand years ago!" Ranboo said, sitting down and pressing buttons on the keyboard.

"So it's from the 2300's?" Tubbo asked, putting his arms around Ranboo from behind.

Ranboo scratched his head, "Uhhhhh... no. I'm pretty sure this is from the mid-2030's."

"Whoa," Tubbo exhaled, watching Ranboo fish the flash drive out of his pocket and plug it into the PC.

The admiral pressed a few buttons and a security camera video popped up on the screen.

"Mark," Tubbo said softly, making Ranboo face him, "I believe what you said. I believe that the video that Dream showed was edited. I-... I don't want to force you to relive this."

Ranboo shook his head, "I want to do this. "

He pressed the spacebar and the video started playing.

The video showed twenty-two teenagers who were all wearing the same thing walk into a big room.

In the center of the room, twenty-two civilians were tied to poles with their mouths gagged.

Dream was handing assault rifles to all of the trainees.

"Hello everyone and welcome to your final test." Dream's voice rang out through the PC's speakers.

"Please line up in front of a target," Dream said.

Tubbo watched all of the trainees nervously line up in front of the civilians as Dream disappeared through a door.

"To prove to me that you have what it takes, you will kill the person in front of you when I say to do so," Dream's voice was louder, as if he was using a loudspeaker.

"Ready..."

"Aim..."

"Fire!"

Tubbo saw Ranboo jump in front of the civilians and shout, STOP! STOP! HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

"This is wrong! You can't kill innocents for a test! Think for yourselves!" video-Ranboo shouted, causing the present-day Ranboo to bury his face in his hands.

The trainees looked at each other

"I said fire." Dream said again.

Tubbo watched the trainees aim their guns at Ranboo and the civilians.