Focus

Tubbo brought Ranboo back to his room and sat him down on the bed.

Ranboo looked around and noticed that someone had been staying here.

"Have you been staying in my room while I was recovering Tubs?" Ranboo asked, cocking his head to the side.

Tubbo's cheeks turned red.

"M-maybe" he stuttered out. 

"Awwww. Its okay Tubs. If you like it in here better than in your room you can stay here with me." Ranboo said.

Tubbo beamed and wrapped his arms around the commander.

Ranboo felt his cheeks get warm as he hugged Tubbo back. 

His arms wrapped around the smaller lieutenant's shirtless body as they exchanged body heat. 

Ranboo lay his head on Tubbo's shoulder and he felt Tubbo's hand caress Ranboo's face tenderly.

He just wanted to stay like that forever, but he knew that he had work to do. 

Ranboo moved his head up and gave Tubbo a small kiss on the cheek. Tubbo's face turned completely red.

Ranboo let go of Tubbo but not before Tubbo gave Ranboo a small peck on the lips. 

"Okay, okay. Can you please get off of me Tubs. I kinda need to figure out where Wilbur got a warship all to himself." Ranboo whispered into Tubbo's ear.

Tubbo simply nodded and let go of Ranboo. Ranboo was sad as Tubbo detached himself from him, but he knew he had to get to work. 

God, why am I feeling this way to my CAG? Is that all he is to me? Am I just a CO to him? I just don't understand what I'm feeling... I-   I've just never felt this way before. What's happening to me.

Ranboo walked over to his desk and activated his computer. 

He logged in and began messaging Major Technoblade to send him all of the information that he had been given. 

While he was waiting for his new XO to respond, he then began to look for computer experts that could help him understand how Wilbur was able to lock him and his gun crews out of the weapons grid. 

Out of the corner of his eye, the commander saw Tubbo, still shirtless, sit down on the bed and pull out his holographic device. He activated it and used it to project a hologram of a fighter.

The fighter was a beautiful, modified version of the F63 Condor. Tubbo had modified his to have faster engines, better guns and better armor. It was probably the best F63 in the fleet. 

Unfortunately, Ranboo was staring, not at the beautiful fighter, but at the beautiful pilot examining the hologram of the fighter.

Ranboo quickly caught himself staring again.

"Okay, Tubbo. Can you like... put some clothes on. I'm kinda getting distracted." Ranboo said nervously. 

Both of their faces flushed at this. 

Tubbo smiled, but complied, changing out of his shorts and into his uniform while Ranboo watched. 

Is he uncomfortable with me watching?

"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I can leave if you want," the commander said while keeping his eyes fixed on the half-naked lieutenant. 

"Nono, you're good bossman. You're probably the only one I'd feel comfortable with," Tubbo said as he finished changing and went back to examining his fighter, making small modifications to the holographic image.