Respectable Occupation

TW: Lime/Lemon

Now if someone continued watching, they would see another, smaller figure run to the top of the dune.

They would see the figure throw down its rifle and shout something to the body at the bottom of the dune. When the body doesn't move, they would see the smaller figure perform a perfect dive and roll to the bottom of the dune, adding a couple of flips in for style.

"MARK!" Tubbo screamed at the top of his lungs when he reached Ranboo's body. Ranboo's body remained motionless.

Tubbo violently shook Ranboo's body and turned it over.

"MARK!!!" Tubbo screamed before embracing Ranboo's body and crying.

"I saw you and was on my way," he sobbed.

"I saw you were going to kill yourself so I shot you in an armored part so you wouldn't. I- I didn't mean to kill you!" Tubbo started bawling his eyes out, hugging Ranboo tighter.

Tubbo's helmet began to fog up due to the humidity of the air inside caused by Tubbo's tears.

"No Noohoho!" Tubbo cried, gently rocking Ranboo's body as he sobbed.

"please don't go. please!" Tubbo squeezed Ranboo's body as hard as he could, bawling his eyes out.

"y-you're squeezing me too hard!" a faint whine came from Ranboo's body.

"Mark?!" Tubbo gasped before letting Ranboo's body go.

Ranboo collapsed onto the ground and started coughing. He felt his lungs begin to move again after being constricted.

Ranboo took a couple of deep breaths before looking up at Tubbo.

"I- I couldn't breathe man," Ranboo laughed.

Tubbo delivered a kick to Ranboo's chest which caused him to fall backward onto the soft sand.

"What the hell man?!" Ranboo complained, rubbing his chest.

"YOU MADE ME THINK YOU DIED MARK!" Tubbo yelled.

"I THOUGHT I DIED!" Ranboo yelled back.

Ranboo looked at his chest and saw that the bullet that Tubbo had shot at him went pretty deep into the armor. A small cut was made by the edge of the bullet, but it was already healing.

"Ya know, shooting me with a .50 cal probably wasn't the best idea. If you were any closer to me when you fired the bullet would have really hurt me," Ranboo informed Tubbo.

Tubbo backed off and walked back up the dune.

"Wait, did I say something?" Ranboo ran after him.

Tubbo stopped.

He slowly turned his head to face Ranboo.

He made a small gesture with his hand indicating that he wanted Ranboo to follow.

Ranboo complied, following Tubbo back to the ship.

They walked in silence.

As soon as they reached the ship, Tubbo turned around and looked at Ranboo expectantly.

"Oh... right," Ranboo mumbled as he realized that Tubbo didn't have a key.

He opened the door to the ship and led Tubbo inside, closing the door behind him.

Both of them took their helmets off.