chapter 7

--------------

Raimon vs Tengawara

(Y/n)'s pov:

The day of the holy road finally arrived, I sat at the bench beside Kyousuke and the managers to watch the match.

The match started as Tengawara's doing the kick-off.

And as I expected Tenma and Shinsuke are the only ones doing their best to play against the players from Tengawara.

But I saw one of the players hit Tenma's foot and that made him fall, I controlled the urge to jump and steal the ball.

The Tengawara captain shoot the ball but Shindou block it for  Sangoku.

I sighed in relief 'Shindou-kun is gonna play for real' I thought and smiled.

"What are you doing? Wouldn't it be easier if you let us score?" The Tengawara player asked Shindou.

"I won't let you score." Shindou declared.

"Huh?" The Tengawara players look at Shindou.

"I'm not obeying the fifth sectors orders anymore, I'm going for a real win!" He added

The eyes of the players widened, Tenma and Shinsuke felt happy about it, but Kyousuke didn't I can feel it.

'Kyou-chan, why would you do this?'

Shindou dribbles budging his opponents and passed the ball to Tenma, Shindou use his God's baton to lead Tenma the way to budge the opponents.

One of the players of Tengawara charge at Tenma but he bodge it with a new hissatsu.

"Soyokaze step!" Tenma passed his opponent.

Tenma kick the ball in the air as Shinsuke get it with a jump and pass it to Tenma again with his head.

Tenma make another pass to Shindou but it's a little of timing and the ball is now falling between Shindou and another Tengawara player.

But Shindou easily got the ball and used his hissatsu to score.

"Fortissimo!"Shindou shouted

"Goal!!" 1:0

"Way to go guys!!" I accidentally break my emotionless face.

At the field Shindou looked at me and smiled.

But then the Tengawara players also started to get serious and used force to tackle Shindou.

Not only Shindou, they also do it to everyone from the Raimon team, showing their true side. I clenched my fist to prevent from punching anyone.

Shindou tries to stop them but with two players on his sides, the others would just ignored his commands.

"You look pathetic captain." Kyousuke said.

I clenched my fists harder when hearing those words from Kyousuke. But I remained calm so I wouldn't be noticed by Kyousuke.

Hayabusa finally get serious and called out his keshin to challenge Shindou.

But Shindou didn't succeed to call out his keshin and got hit by the ball, the ball then git directly into the goal.

"Goal!!" 1:1

After the action of the first half ends, I got up and walked towards coach Endou.

"Coach Endou, please let me go in the game." I bowed at him.

"Alright, your gonna be forward." He said he then called Kurama and said that he will be setting at the bench at the second match.

-----------------------