chapter 12

-----------------

(At the Mount (m/n))

'This is it' (y/n) thought while looking down the cliff 'there's no going back now'

(Y/n) then jumped in the cliffs canyon without thinking.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Thankfully she landed in a big bush.

"Now to find the glowing lilies." She said and started to find the lilies.

(Y/n) recalled to where the lilies is ' as I recall it can be seen at some dark place.'

She then began looking at some dark place she could find and finally she found it.

'there it is!' she said

'I can finally complete the medicine for niisan!'

(Y/n) then grabbed five of it and sealed the lilies into an empty scroll.

She then walked away from the place and started finding some place to camp.

After she found a place to camp, she summoned the things she needed for making the medicine.

It took her one day to complete it without eating and sleeping.

She can now finally go back and heal Yuiichi, so she grabbed and secure all her this back into the scroll and started her way back at the town.

While walking back she noticed how hungry she is so she fastened her pace.

She would either fall because of the rock or got slammed into the bushes, she would either got bruised and scratches.

But she wouldn't let some bruises or scratch can stop her, she is a ninja after all, though she couldn't heal her injuries because she doesn't have enough energy.

After an hour of suffering from hunger, she finally got back at the town.

First thing that got to her mind is

"I'm late for my first day in charm school!!!!" (Y/n) hurriedly ran at her house and got ready