chapter 10

----------------

(The day Raimon vs Mannouzako)

Before the match starts coach Endou asked everyone's opinion if they want to follow fifth sector or not.

The only changes is that Kirino joined the rebellion.

(Y/n) and Kyousuke walked in the field together but none of them noticed.

"You heard what the fifth sector said did you?" (Y/n) heard Kenma and Kyousuke talked.

"Of course." Kyousuke simply replied

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes at them (by the way she's still in a disguise, she didn't want kyousuke to know yet.)

*Whistle*

The kick-off starts with mannouzako.

One player who has the ball approached Kyousuke.

Kyousuke easily steal the ball from the opponent.

Everyone's eyes widened seeing him doing this, but (y/n)'s eyes only narrowed hardly.

Kenma arrived from behind Kyousuke and hit him by the shoulder as the two of them pushing one another.

"What are you doing!?" Kenma asked Kyousuke

"I'm making things easier for you." Kyousuke simply said and pushed him away.

(Y/n)'s eyes then widened when she noticed his feet. She then ran back to the goal, after Kyousuke kicked the ball backwards.

(Y/n) tried to stop the ball but she wasn't concentrated enough because of the shock of Kyousuke's betrayal of his beloved soccer.

"Argh!!" (Y/n) grunted when she couldn't stop the ball.

"Goal!!" 0:1

(Y/n) clenched her fist to hold her anger, she then hold the bracelet Naruto give to her.

"Naruto-kun, what I'm I going to do?" She said to herself, she then heard naruto said in her mind

'Don't give up (y/n)-chan! That's also your ninja way right?'

She snapped at her thoughts when she heard Kyousuke talk.

"I will destroy Raimon." Kyousuke glared at us.

'That's right, I will never give up no matter what! That's my ninja way.' I said in my mind and smiled.

----------------------