chapter 11

-------------------

The match resumed as Raimin do the kick-off, Shindou passed the ball to Tenma, Tenma then used his hissatsu to bodge one of the opponents but soon lose the ball to the opponents captain.

(Y/n) remain standing at her position watching the match between the teams, she will intervene when it's necessary but right now she still processing why Kyousuke is doing this.

Kenma do a long pass to his teammates, but the ball switched direction and hit Hamano instead.

'not yet' (y/n) bit her lip and glared at Kenma. She breathed in and out to calm herself.

The match resumed at where the ball fell, the Mannouzaka player pass the ball to one of his teammates.

"I won't let you!" Tenma shouted going for the ball with out thinking.

The opponent then kicked the ball towards Tenma and it hit Tenma by his chest, which makes him fall in pain, the opponent then pass the ball to Kenma.

'not yet' (y/n) keep telling herself

"Everyone be careful! They're planning to hurt us!" Shindou warned them all.

But it was too late. One by one the mannouzaka players hit each of the Raimon players with the soccer ball, they let (y/n) watch everything going.

All the screams, impacts, and sounds. It makes (y/n) remembered of her comrades that died in the fourth great ninja war.

They even hurt Sangoku that is just trying to help his teammates by leaving his position.

"Man, this guys sucks. We didn't even use too much energy at them." Kenma said

"Wait!"

(Y/n) snapped at her thoughts and now looking at Tenma.

"The match isn't over yet!" Tenma said that is now standing in front of Kenma.

'Naruto-kun' (y/n) saw the determination in Tenma's eyes that reminded (y/n) of Naruto.

"We can't have that, you need to sleep like the rest of them!" Kenma shoot the ball again at Tenma.

The ball hits Tenma and rolled back  to Kenma.

But Tenma would always stand up again.

Kyousuke lose his patience, he pushed away the mannouzaka player who had the ball and took it, he then kicked it in the air and jumped to do a long and strong hit.

"That's it!!" (Y/n) said angrily when she saw Kyousuke is now doing what she didn't know Kyousuke would do and her hair flying everywhere in a nine tailed form.

She purposely released her disguise and stopped the ball easily.

"I can't believe you did this Kyousuke Tsurugi!!!" (Y/n) said angrily, that shocked Kyousuke and then paled, first he didn't know that she was in the team all along, and second it terrifies him to see (y/n) angry at the first time.

And before they new it she dribbles towards the opponents goal in a incredible speed.

"After her! Don't let her score!" The opponents captain said

The mannouzaka players then trapped (y/n) in a circle but (y/n) simply kicked the ball high in the air, high enough for the opponents to can't reach.

(Y/n) then jumped to reach the ball and landed gracefully, that surprised all of them.

And before they knew it (y/n) was in front if the goal.

"You can do it (y/n)-chan!!!" (Y/n) heard Aoi, Akane, and Midori shouted.