chapter 36

-----------------

Third POV

"Here we are as promised (Y/n)" Endou said and they walked in the Ramen shop, Kidou is also with them because he wanted to tag along.

When they take a sit a boy employee walked to their table.

"Hello! Would you like to enter a ramen eating contest?" He asked

"U-um..." The employee interrupted Endou "if one of you break the record of the last contestant that won you won't have to pay."

Endou and Kidou looked at each other "okay, we accept!" They said each had in mind that if they win they won't have to pay, they even forgot to ask the employee of how many bowls of ramen that the last contestant had eaten.

"A-are y-you s-sure about t-that coach E-endou, c-coach K-kidou?" (Y/n) asked and Endou pat (Y/n)'s head "don't worry about it" Kidou said

The employee arrived with a tray fall of ramen.

The costumers that are there, watched the three contestants.

The three begin to eat their bowl of ramen without looking at each other, first to surrender is Kidou who had eaten ten bowl of ramen.

"I.... can't....do it.... I'm to full....now." Kidou said and banged his head on his table.

Next is Endou who had eaten fifthen bowl of ramen.

"Me....too....argh!....I can't....do it." Endou said and also banged his forehead on his table.

"Thank you for the meal" (Y/n) said, already finished her 50 bowl of ramen.

"Woah! She break the last winners record!"

"How can she eat that much?"

"She the ramen queen!"

The people said, Endou and Kidou looked up to (Y/n) and so her smiling like it was nothing.

"And we already have a winner who had eaten a 50 bowls of Ramen! She beat the last record of the last winner who had eaten a 30 bowls! Congratulations!" The employees clapped including the people that watched

One of the employees snapped a picture of (Y/n) and put it on the wall with a title of Queen of Ramen.

"Congrats miss!" The employee give (Y/n) a card that had a discount.

After that they went home but (Y/n) is the one that carrying Endou and Kidou because they can't walk properly.

"I still can't believe we got beaten by a girl in a eating contest." Endou said

"I also couldn't believe that a girl is carrying the two of us without a single struggle." Kidou exclaimed the both of them sighed and (Y/n) giggled silently.

--------------------