chapter 43

Hi! My dear readers! I am deeply sorry that I didn't updated for a couple of days, it's just because of the modules that I have been working on but worry not, I will still update this story even though it will months or days.

But anyway enjoy reading this! Please vote and comments! Thank you!
-------------

Third POV

The match resume as Kidokawa doing the kick-off this time they didn't pass the ball to number 10, just as (Y/n) expected he's not cooperating with his fellow teammates, the kidokawa player pass the ball to his other teammate but number 10 stole it, but number ten couldn't get further towards the Raimon's goal since the pitch down stopped him from it.

After this action number 10 and his teammates are arguing, this caused a problem to their team, but for Raimon it's a opportunity to take.

But Aphrodi the coach of Kidokawa switch number 11 with what seems like the younger brother of number 10.

Raimon started the free kick because of Kidokawa, Shindou uses the hissatsu tactics 'flying route pass' but they lose the ball because of the pitch down, Kidokawa uses their hissatsu tactics 'god triangle' to dribble towards the goal.

They succeed to bodge all the Raimon's defender, (Y/n) unconsciously sprinted towards the goal.

They were about to shoot but number 10 pushes his brother away from shooting and do loop shoot to bdge Sangoku trying to goal.

It surprised Sangoku, he didn't thought that the opponent would fight to shoot in the goal, (Y/n) jumped and spinned towards the ball.

"Bubble Shooter!"

(Y/n) kicked the ball, the ball is surrounded by a (f/c) bubble and shoot towards the opponent's goal in a fast speed, the goal keeper of the opponent prepared to catch the ball, but when the opponent was about to catch it, (Y/n) interfered.

"Pop!"

The bubble that surrounded the ball popped, which surprised the goal keeper, but the ball still got in when it rolled towards the goal.

"Eh?"

"Goal!!"

3:2

"What just happened?" (Y/n) asked she was confused when she just unconsciously did that.

"You created a new hissatsu (Y/n), good job."

'thanks?'

-----------------