chapter 37

-----------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"Everyone, I'm sorry. I'm leaving Raimon. Kidou will be taking over as raimon's coach." Endou said in the morning as everyone arrived.

Without saying anything else coach Endou left us without any other words.

I saw everyone sat down with a sad expression.

'I know that Coach Endou didn't leave Raimon without a good reason so....I will do what he says.' I thought and looked back at them when I heard Kyousuke talking.

"Can't do anything about someone who's not there." Kyousuke said breaking the silence.

"What?" Amagi asked

"You think being sad will make him come back?" Kyousuke said

"Tsurugi!" Amagi got angry and walk towards Kyousuke but stopped when I started talking.

"Kyou-chan's right you know" I said

"How can you said that (Y/n)!?" Amagi shouted

"Woah! Woah! What's up with the atmosphere, let's calm down." Nishiki said trying to stop me and Amagi from fighting.

"I said that because it's true, I experienced it once and I was so useless back then. You know what I did?" I asked which silenced them because this is the first time they heard me say something from my past. "I trained! I trained to become stronger and to bring my friend back! I trained until I'm at my limit! I almost got blind back then because of the overuse of my eyes! But even though I can't see back then I still trained! I was so determined to bring him back!So instead of being sad why don't you just train!" I said and they we're speechless, me and Kyousuke then walked out of the club room together.

(Next day)

Third POV

Kidou changed the whole training exercises, we did some push-ups and other things than shooting a soccer ball.

This training doesn't even half of
(Y/n)'s training with Guy back at Konoha when she wants to learn taijutsu.

But as time pass it becomes difficult to the others, Kidou told them to do 100 laps and because (Y/n) is already used to this training she finished quickly than the others.

The next day it was the same training, this time in the clubroom Amagi complain about it.

"I'm not showing up for practice starting tomorrow!" Shinsuke exclaimed, Amagi agreed and took Hikaru with him.

"Let's go" Kyousuke said after finishing putting up his uniform in his locker.

"H-hai!" (Y/n) replied

"What do you think about the coaches training?" Kyousuke asked while they walked out of the clubroom.

"I-it's okay but for me it's not even half of my t-training back at h-home, t-though if they w-want to get stronger this t-training will surely d-do." (Y/n) said

"I guess I can agree with that, but I was wondering what is your training back to your home anyway?" Kyousuke asked

"W-well, I h-have to run 500-1000 laps around the village with a weight on my waist and legs. I also have to do a 100-500 push-ups, and sit-ups." (Y/n) answered which makes Kyousuke surprise.

"I-I just r-remembered! I have to go somewhere! Bye Kyou-chan! I think I will be home late! Go without me!"
(Y/n) said and run on the other direction.

---------------------