chapter 18

---------------------

"Tenma! Tsurugi! (Y/n)! Bring up the passes!" Shindou shouted

"Okay captain!/Shindou-kun!" (Y/n), tenma, and tsurugi shouted back

The match resumed as the raimon did the kick-off, they bodges their opponents by passing the ball to each other avoiding them one by one.

When the opponent steals the ball and dribbled towards the goal, tenma then got it back by using his new hissatsu.

"Spiral draw!"

"Tsurugi!" He passes the ball to tsurugi, who then passes the ball to
(y/n).

(Y/n) is now in front of the Kaiou goal and the opponent's goalkeeper is now waiting for the attack.

'should I attack? What if I hurt him in accident? What would I do?' thought (y/n) in panic.

"(Y/n)"

'K-kurama?'

"You got this (y/n), just relax"

'hai! Arigato Kurama!'

"No problem"

(Y/n) takes a breath and goes for a hissatsu shoot.

(Y/n) kicked the ball up in the air and she also jumped.

"Butterfly dance! Caprice!"

(Y/n) then kicked the ball downward towards the goal.

"Goal!" 1:1

~somewhere~

??? Pov:

"So, this is Tsurugi's beloved little sister huh?" A man said while looking at (y/n)'s picture

"Yes sir that's her, her name is (y/n)"

"I want you to get her and bring her to me!" Said the man/boss

"Yes sir!"

"(Y/n) Hyuga, huh? This is your punishment for disobeying fifth sector tsurugi." The man then chuckled (just to make sure, this is not Gouenji Shuuya)

~back at the match~

The match resumed again as Kaiou doing the kick-off, but this time their movement are different and faster, they easily bodge Kyousuke and (y/n) (though (y/n) just let them pass her)

"Play time's over" said one of the Kaiou players and summoned his keshin. "Sonic speed Barius!"

The opponent used his Keshin to push away Shindou and Tenma out of his way and passed the ball to Namikawa.

"Come out! Sea king Poseidon!" Namikawa called out his Keshin and then did a simple shoot to the goal.

"Goal!" 1:2