chapter 28

------------------

The match started as the raimon do the kick-off, but suddenly all the players from Gassan Kunimitsu let the field wide open for Kyousuke and Kurama.

(Y/n) then hear the air conditioner started to work and created a cyclone behind Kurama and he ended up being swallowed inside it.

(Y/n) pulled her front hair in worry 'w-why I'm I on the bench? Oh please be okay' (Y/n) thought, she then look at their opponent's coach that is holding a tablet. 'He probably see the cyclone coming from it and use the cyclone as their advantage!'

(Y/n) then went back looking at the match, she saw that the opponents are now running towards the goal but Kariya stopped them with his hissatsu  "Hunter's net"

Kariya being not cooperative, lost the ball for not passing it to anyone, Minamisawa got the ball and shoot with his hissatsu. But Sangoku block's ut with no problem.

The ball goes to Tenma, but while the match continue (Y/n) observed him and the cyclone, she saw that Tenma somehow succeeded to bodge them with his hissatsu.

(Y/n) then begin to think 'is it because Tenma's hissatsu are based with wind?' thought (Y/n) and continued to watch

Tenma passed the ball to Kurama and Kurama then shoot the ball with his hissatsu "Sidewinder!"

The ball goes towards the goalkeeper of Gassan so the goalkeeper used his keshin "Giant God Gigantes?"

He then easily block Kurama's hissatsu with his Keshin, he then uses the cyclone at their advantage to goal.

Goal!

0:1

After the score, Amagi was talking to Kariya then Amagi's face show an anger expression and went to Kirino.
'oh no.... What did Kariya said to make him angry?' (Y/n) thought while her eyebrows frowned.

The match resumed, not so long after the resume three cyclone is created by the ceiling and swallowed the ball from Tenma.

The match is getting more hard to watch 'why was I put on the bench with Shinsuke-kun!? Oh, I can't watch' thought (Y/n) and put her hands at her face.

"(Y/n), Nishizono. You two are up for the next half" Kidou stated, (Y/n) and Shinsuke then nodded

"Have you memorized every single of their move?" Endou asked, (Y/n) then blinked twice.

'wait...did he do this on purpose so that we will memorize their moves!? Why didn't I notice that!!!' (Y/n) thought and hang her head low with a depressed aura, but then (Y/n) felt someone pat her head.

"Don't worry about it (Y/n)?" Endou said to make her feel better 'c-coach!' (Y/n) smiled and nodded

The first half ended and everyone arrives towards the bench.

"Kurumada is switching out with Shinsuke and Sangoku is switching out with (Y/n)" Endou said

"B-but c-coach it's m-my first t-time b-being a g-goalkeeper" (Y/n) said nervously but Endou just patted her head again and smiled.

"I'm counting on you (Y/n)!" Sangoku said and tapped her shoulder.

~flashback~

"Please (Y/n)! I'm counting on you! Please! Bring back Sasuke!" Sakura cried while gripping at her shoulder.

~end of flashback~

(Y/n) then looked down while gripping her shoulder that Sangoku tapped, her eyes is shadowed by her hair.

'I won't fail this time'

"That's the spirit!"

She then looked up and smiled "I'll d-do my b-best! I won't let them score!"

--------------------
Sorry for not updating guys.

But anyway thanks for reading.