chapter 40

Sorry for not updating lately guys! I have been busy lately but anyway here is an update even though it's short. Enjoy reading!
-----------------

After school (Y/n) told Kyousuke to go home without her again, it took her a lot of convincing to go alone somewhere because of the incident that happened in the past.

(Y/n) walked towards the bakery to by cinnamon rolls because she didn't got to eat it for ages!

When she was getting nearer, she bumped into someone.

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't see where I'm going!" (Y/n) apologized

"It's okay, are you from Raimon?" The boy that has lightly tanned skin, violet hair, and with black tealed eyes that (Y/n) bumped into asked

"H-hai! A-are you from Kidokawa Seishuu?" (Y/n) asked when she noticed his uniform.

"Yes I am." The boy nodded

"I-I'm really sorry to bump into you but I have to by something at the bakery and I also have to hurry so my brother won't get worried, see you!" (Y/n) said as she run towards the bakery.

(Time skip)

The day had come that team Raimon would fight against Kidokawa Seishuu, (Y/n) and the team walked in the liner and meet their opponent, (Y/n) gasped quietly when she saw the boy that she had bumped at the other day.

(Y/n) hang her head low in embarrassment because who would had thought that the one that she bumped at the other day is her opponent and also the captain of Kidokawa Seishuu team.

The holy liner stopped moving further and bring them to a wooden platform stadium named water world stadium.

------------------------