chapter 8

---------------

The second half started, (y/n) kicked the ball to shindou and he started to dribble towards the enemies goal.

(Y/n) noticed that some of the Raimon players are more hesitant than the last match.

The Tengawara got the ball back and pass it to Hayabusa so he can goal but Sangoku jumps and grabs the ball in the air.

"I'll protect the goal! Let's win this match!" Sangoku shouted and passed the ball to Shindou.

Seems like Shindou, Tenma, and Shinsuke opened Sangoku's eyes.

Shindou uses his God's baton again to lead Tenma, Shinsuke and (y/n) towards the opposite field to score, but Hayabusa has lose his patience and steal the ball from Shinsuke and run towards the goal.

Hayabusa uses his keshin again. He then shoot the ball with his keshin but Tenma goes at the front of the ball trying to block it with his body.

Then something appears behind Tenma, (y/n) then activated her Byakugan secretly.

She saw that Tenma also has a keshin, she then quickly deactivated it.

She then saw Tenma fails to block the ball. She then run towards it and successfully blocked it.

"I-impossible." They couldn't believe it that she easily blocked it.

"Shindou-kun!" She then passed the ball to shindou.

Shindou then again called out his keshin.

"Come out my keshin! Instrumentalist maestro!" He finally succeeded to call out his keshin.

Shindou then used a hissatsu and tricked the opponents to shoot at the goal but he is actually aiming for a pass to (y/n).

"(Y/n)!" He called

"Got it!" (Y/n) then easily catched the ball.

She then stood in front of the goal.

"Lightning beast tracking fang!"

She then kicked the ball and it zoomed pass the goal keeper.

"Goal!!" 2:1

The referee whistle ending the match.

"W-we did it!!" Tenma and Shinsuke jumped up and down.

But (y/n) frowned when she saw Kyousuke leave, so she followed him.

---------------
Okay, you probably have a question why (y/n) knows with her Byakugan activated when the person has a keshin.

Well that's because her Byakugan is a special one, she learned it when she saw the different energy they have.