chapter 35

----------------

Third POV

The second half started as Nishiki entered the field and this time they finally tried the double wing but failed.

In the end Nishiki tell them that when he went overseas in Italy he was only playing as a midfielder.

So coach switched the players and put Hikaru on the field, Hikaru told them that to trust him by doing the double wing and they agree since there is no other choice.

Once (Y/n) got the ball, they again tried the double wing and this time it successfully break the absolute barrier, Hikaru then shoots the ball in the goal.

"Goal!"

2:1

The Raimon continued to counter attack and scored 3:1 thanks to Hikaru.

But as soon as they scored their second goal the Hakuren's coach switched their player, his name is Seki, (Y/n) tensed when she sensed his aura and it screamed danger.

(Y/n) was worried, worried to what would happen to her friends, Kyousuke noticed (Y/n)'s behavior and put a hand on her to calm her down.

The match resumed and this time Yukimura has the ball and goes towards goal. (Y/n) tried to stop him from going further but he shoots the ball to the air, (Y/n) was about to go after it but Sangoku beat her to it.

Seki also goes for the ball and then turn himself around and pushed Sangoku down.

Sangoku violently hit the the soccer goal bar and fall on the fool.

"S-Sangoku-kun!!" You yelled worried

~at the bench~

The manager got a bag of ice for Sangoku's arm.

"Sangoku your on the bench" Endou said to him

"I'm counting on you (Y/n), protect the goal for Raimon okay?" Sangoku said and (Y/n) nodded slowly. "A-are y-you gonna be o-okay?" She asked "Yeah don't worry." Sangoku assured

"(Y/n) wear the goal keeper uniform on" said Endou

"H-hai!" (Y/n) stood up and walked into the changing room.

The Raimon started protecting the goal with (Y/n) since the Hakuren team keep attacking them.

"How?" Yukimura asked

"This is Raimon" (Y/n) said while holding the soccer ball.

"Huh?" He looked at (Y/n) "soccer is not for playing violence that can hurt others, it's about friendships, teamwork, and having fun...*(y/n) smiled at him* Look carefully and watch. Shindou-kun!" (Y/n) did a long pass Shindou.

Shindou got the ball and used his God's baton to let his teammates to the opponents goal, he then used his Keshin to goal.

"Goal!"

3:1

After the Raimon's goal the hakuren players started to ignore Seki because of his rough play. The Hakuren finally understand the true meaning of soccer.

Yukimura got the ball and is now in front of (Y/n).

"Thanks for showing me the right thing Hyuga." Yukimura smiled

"I-it's nothing" (Y/n) also smiled, Yukimura called his Keshin and shoot the ball, (Y/n) didn't call her Keshin and just blocked the ball with her own strength.

Yukimura stood at his place with his eyes wide in surprise, he didn't expect (Y/n) to block it without her Keshin.

*Whistle!*

The match ended 4:1 Raimon wins.

"Hey"

(Y/n) looked at Yukimura "U-um...y-yes?" (Y/n) replied

"I didn't properly introduce myself, my name Hyouga Yukimura."

"N-nice to m-meet you, I'm H-Hyuga (Y/n), just call me (Y-y/n)....can I call you Yuki-kun i-instead?" (Y/n) asked "of course!" Yukimura exclaimed

"T-that's great! *Sneeze* e-excuse me" (Y/n) sneezed cutely

"Are you okay?" Yukimura asked and gave her a handkerchief out of nowhere.

"I-I'm fine it's j-just from the c-cold, and where did you get this handkerchief anyway?" (Y/n) wondered "Magic~" Yukimura joked and they laughed.

The Raimon team looked at Yukimura in jealousy including Kyousuke.

----------------------