chapter 44

-----------------

Third POV

"(Y/n)! That was so cool!" Sangoku said, as (Y/n) smiled at him. "Thanks!"

The match resume but as all ways, number 10 is still not being cooperative with his teammates, both teams are fighting and protecting their goal.

Number 10 has the ball and is now dribbling towards the goal, Kirino tries to block him, leaving no choice he pass it to his brother for the first time in the whole game.

Unexpected but finally he understand to pass the ball to his teammates, his brother tried to shoot but Kariya and Shinsuke use Kaboom jump(?)

Shinsuke successfully blocked the ball by his head, Shinsuke pass the ball to shindou, who used the God's baton and then passed it to (Y/n).

"(Y/n)! Pass the ball to Nishiki!" Shindou shouted.

"Hai!" (Y/n) dribbled the ball using her speed but number 10 manage to catch up to her.

"You won't get through!" He shouted and used his keshin.

"Well see~" (Y/n) kicked the ball upward, which made her opponent dumbfounded. "Huh?"

(Y/n) smiled and jumped "Nishiki!" She kicked the ball and passed it to Nishiki while using her new discovered hissatsu 'bubble shooter pop'

"Eh?!?!" Said number 10 in shock.

Nishiki gets the ball and called his Keshin out, he then successfully shoot it towards the goal.

"Goal!"

4:2

*Whistle!*

That is the whistle for the end of the match, (Y/n) smiled.

"That was fun!" (Y/n) exclaimed which made Shindou chuckled, after shaking Kishibe's hand the captain of Kidokawa's team.

"You must be the girl that I meet yesterday right?" Said Kishibe as (Y/n) scratched thr back of her head. "Ehehehe, yeah t-that's me, s-sorry if I was i-in a h-hurry though." (Y/n) replied

"By the way, we didn't get a proper introduction, so let me start, my name's Kishibe Taiga." He held out his hand and (Y/n) shaked it.

"(Y-y/n) Hyuga, p-pleasure to m-meet you K-kishibe-kun." (Y/n) said.

Kishibe's POV

"Who are you talking to?" Sousuke asked (his the number 10 by the way)

"My friend, she's (Y/n) Hyuga, I meet her yesterday." I replied

"I gotta say! She is beautiful! You gotta introduce her to me someday!" Sousuke said

"I agree with you, she is indeed beautiful."

(Y/n)'s POV

"We're home!" (Y/n) meet with someone crashing her with a bone crashing hug.

"Congratulations! You two made it to the nationals!" Yuuichi exclaimed

"T...ha...nk...yo...u...Yuui...chi...ni...isa...n" (Y/n) struggled to said.

"Niisan! You're gonna hug her to death! Let go of her!" Kyousuke said as he got (Y/n) out of his brother's hug.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized as (Y/n) showed him a thumbs up.

"(Y/n)-sama! We'll get you some water!"

--------------------