Chapter 2. Status

Zhan Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the bright and starry night, the lights of all homes went out, including the mansion behind Zhan.

Zhan and Yibo had been married for several years and I thought this place as home. I never felt a sense of belonging, because Yibo never regarded me as his wife.

If I hadn't lost away at the age of seven, I, Zhan, would live a happy life, as the beloved son of my parents.

And Chen Xiao, who was adopted by my parents, enjoyed her life as a princess.

I did not understand it. After ten years, the entire Xiao family seemed to have completely forgotten about my existence, and Yibo even regarded me as a fierce beast.

What was I supposed to do?

.........................

3rd Person Pov

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The door was suddenly opened inside, Zhan turned around and found the plump woman deliberately tidying up her messy hair and clothes in front of him, her eyes staring at him with provocation and mockery. "It's almost dawn, Mr. Wang told you to get in, just in case someone sees it and makes fun of us."

Zhan smiled coldly and lifted his head, "I advise you better leave with your face covered. If your face is photographed by someone, you will no longer be able to stay in Beijing in the future."

The woman's florid face changed. She glared at him with hatred, and stomped her away out.

Zhan's face, however, didn't show any pride of a victor. He held the door, stood up gradually and walked into the mansion with halting steps.

Yibo moved toward him, but Zhan walked to his room without looking at him. 

Yibo's cold voice sounded behind him, "Did I tell you to leave?"

Zhan's footsteps lurched as Yibo walked over and looked at him with a smirk, "Do you think we're over this night?"

Zhan looked up at him, the coldness under his eyes was burning with fire, just like the day when Yibo woke up and found out the person lying beside him was Zhan instead of Chen Xiao. 

Zhan felt a sudden heartache, and couldn't help tilting his head up to face Yibo sarcastic smile, "If Mr. Wang is dissatisfied, you simply need to make a call, as there are plenty of women lining up to have sex with you. It just depends on whether you like it or not."

Yibo's face sank as he rushed over and clutched Zhan hands to push him onto the bed. Zhan's head bumped onto the wall, causing him dizzy so hard. Just then, Yibo pounced upon him.

Zhan's eyes widened in shock, as the strong smell of alcohol drilled into his nose. Zhan was in great pain, but he was unable to scream because his kiss was so fierce with no mercy at all.

Yibo wasn't kissing him, but trampling on his pride mercilessly. Zhan made up his mind and clenched his teeth so hard that Yibo let out a cry of pain and left immediately.

The blood between Yibo lips made him sober up instantly and he was furious. However, he suddenly sneered, and said in a cold voice, "Stop acting! Remember last time you drug me just to get me to fuck you? Zhan, you're so cheap, aren't you afraid of hurting the child?"

Yibo looked coldly at Zhan slightly bulging belly, Just the thought of him drugging himself again to have sex with him made him so angry. 

What a vicious man!

"What wine? I've never been to your room before!"

"Still pretending? Zhan, don't you forget how did you get into the Wang family?"

Feeling his hands gradually tightened, the last trace of defense in Zhan's heart collided. As the corners of his mouth suddenly hooked up, he laughed in an extremely mocking way.

"You're my husband, is it wrong for us to have any intimate relations?"

Yibo's dark eyes flashed with a touch of darkness and a burst of anger, "Zhan, it's me who has indulged you too much."

Yibo stared at him with a deadly glare, suddenly squatting down and pulling his hair towards the ground, leaning against Zhan to press him underneath. He opened his mouth and bit Zhan lips hardly, and the taste of blood suddenly spread between his teeth.

"Fuck off!"

Zhan quickly shifted his head and struggled with all his strength. However, Yibo grabbed Zhan hair tighter, forcing him to turn around. The pain almost tore his heart out, and Zhan's face turned pale. 

Zhan pushed him hardly, and shouted hoarsely, "Yibo, are you crazy? I'm pregnant!"

Yibo didn't stop; instead, his movements were rude without even the slightest hint of pity.

The pain made Zhan's whole body trembling. He bit his lips tight, the taste of blood spilling into his mouth. 

Zhan braced his last strength to glare at him, his face full of hatred, his face pale, "What do you think will happen if Chen Xiao shows up at this time?"

Yibo's face was suddenly ashened raised his head to stare at Zhan blankly; his suppressed anger was completely erupting. 

Yibo brutally pinched Zhan jaw, gritting his teeth, and said, "Zhan, shut the fuck up!"

What Yibo hated most was Zhan mentioning Chen Xiao's name. Zhan framed him with drug and ruined his plan of proposing to Chen Xiao. His grandfather threatened him and he married Zhan. However, Zhan continued to use despicable means to threaten him, and it really made him furious.

With her jaw nearly broken, Zhan gritted his teeth and spat out a mouthful of blood, the corners of his mouth curled up into a sneer, "Do you really love Chen Xiao? After our marriage, you still bring women back night after night. Yibo, just because you can't get her, you're satisfied by torturing me like this?"

"Zhan!"

Yibo realized that Zhan was deliberately provoking him. 

Yibo tone was suddenly gloomy, his expression full of disgust, "I warn you for the last time. You don't deserve to mention Chen Xiao's name, and you are just relying on the fact that you are pregnant. After delivering this baby, sign the divorce document as fast as you can and get the hell out of here!"

Yibo let him go, and with a hard shake, he coldly threw him away and flung the door.

Immediately, Zhan collapsed exhausted on the bed, clutching his body and crying out in pain.

.......................

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆