Chapter 19. He Just Wanted The Baby

In the hospital, the surgeon walked into the delivery room with rapid footsteps to prepare for the operation. A group of nurses pushed Zhan who was covered in blood and rushed into the operating room. 

Yibo rushed forward as soon as he could. When his eyes met Zhan's face, pale as a ghost, and his eyes widened in horror as his gaze slowly moved down.

Blood was everywhere,his pants, his legs, the bedding beneath him, all stained with blood. His whole body seemed to lie in a pool of blood, so....... fragile that it was as if he had not a breath.

A pair of blood-covered hands reached for Yibo sleeve, and Zhan was in tears, his voice dying, "Save....... save me and the babies......"

Zanjin, who arrived at the same time with Yibo, hurriedly stepped forward towards the surgeon, "This is Mr. Wang, how is Mrs. Wang now?"

"Mrs. Wang is already eight months pregnant. Although he was not hit by a car, he had a miscarriage due to excessive shock. He had lost too much blood when he was sent to the hospital, and the situation is extremely critical now. It is difficult to keep both the adult and the child, and Mr. Wang should make a decision as soon as possible. We will do our best."

Yibo stood there, his tall body couldn't stop trembling slightly, and he was almost choked.

He couldn't say a word. His body stiffened, his eyes were covered with shocks.

Only after the doctor's words were finished, an urgent voice from the nurse on one side came into Yibo's ears with a bang, "The mother's water has broken, and the placenta has been stripped, so he needs to deliver the babies as soon as possible!"

"The operation must be performed now!"

"Mr. Wang."

Zanjin stood in front of Yibo and looked at his hands that kept trembling, "What should we do?"

Yibo's hands were clenched into fists, veins rippling. Just now, Zanjin had found out that Zhan went to the Horizontal Hotel for the first time, and he had never had any consumption records before. ChenXiao and the man they took away had their rooms booked as early as noon. That was to say, Zhan appeared there and bumped into ChenXiao being drugged, was completely an accident.

In his heart, Zhan had a clean and tender appearance, but a ruthless and calculating heart, and he had never had any no good impression about him, but now........

Zanjin could see Yibo's reluctance at a glance. Obviously, this reluctance was towards Zhan. 

Watching Zhan's breathing getting more and more weak, he hurriedly opened his mouth to urge, "You said you married Zhan just for the child, now the situation is critical. If you still waste your time on making a decision, even the child can't be saved, we can't wait any longer!"

"You, you're right, I..... " Yibo replied in a trembling voice.

He couldn't deny that he had kept Zhan until now, for the sake of his child in his belly. According to his original plan, he would divorce Zhan as soon as the child was born successfully. But now, why was his having heartache?

Zhan's eyes widened and looked at Yibo in tears. Just then, a sudden sharp pain came from his abdomen. He instantly changed his face, only to feel a burst of hot stuff gushing out of his body, and suddenly his brain went blank.

"Zhan! Zhan-!"

Zhan opened his eyes wide, but could not see anything. All the nurses and doctors immediately rushed up to stop his bleeding and resuscitate him again. The nurses had already prepared the anesthetic and handed it to the doctors. Zhan whole body kept trembling, finally he heard.

Yibo's difficult voice above his head, "All I want is the babies......."

The words, like a sharp knife, sank hard into Zhan heart all at once.

His mind went blank, his consciousness was gradually withdrawn. His tears mixed with blood flowed down, and he fainted completely.

…………