Chapter 33. Sehun's True Identity

The next day, Sehun had just walked into the Wang Group building when Zanjin was waiting there. Then he followed Sehun on the elevator to the top floor.

In the CEO's office, Yibo sat in his seat, staring deadpan at the information Zanjin had found, with his face ghastly pale.

Sehun walked to the opposite side of Yibo, his indifferent and calm expression showed his aristocratic temperament.

He swept a glance at the messy information all over the elongated desk and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, "Mr. Yibo is faster than I thought."

Yibo got up from the seat, and his black eyes intensely stared at his face, "You are OH Group in Europe's second young master, Oh Sehun, who left the family to start your own business five years ago. Three years ago, after OH Group in Europe moved the headquarters to New Zealand; you returned to London and founded the company, with a growing reputation. Since five years ago, there has been very little news about you, and only a small number of people know that the boss behind that company in London is you. You have been around Zhan for three years, and already know his identity. How dare you take my man to my territory of your own accord? You are courting death!"

Sehun's facial expression barely changed, "I came to Beijing City not just for Sean. I do have a business partnership with your company, and I'm here to negotiate with you."

Yibo sneered contemptuously and threw the termination contract in front of him, "I didn't know your identity before. From now on, I will officially terminate the contract with you, and the liquidated damages will be paid to your account by the financial department today. I'm warning you, get out of my sight and Zhan's, or I will definitely kill you, no matter which family you are from!"

According to the results Yibo found, Zhan didn't know Sehun hidden identity at all. If Zhan knew he was messing with a family whose wealth and power was almost the same as the Wang Family and even closely family connection to it, how could he be with him?

Sehun had expected this outcome and without even glancing at the contract, he sat down directly in front of him, " Sean doesn't love you anymore. He's given up on you since you forced him to divorce you and left him alone and heartbroken to flee to London with his newborn daughter three years ago."

"You know fucking shit!"

Yibo leaned over and clutched his collar.

Sehun looked straight into his terrible eyes, "When I met him three years ago, he was not doing well at all. The child was taken care of by the landlord. He worked overtime day and night, and suffered from ridicule. But he never regretted leaving you and the apparently noble status as Mrs. Wang."

"His body is very thin and weak. I took him to the doctors and they all said that it was caused by a hemorrhage during childbirth. Besides, he worked so hard that he has never been in good health. Once he had a high fever and passed out for three whole days, the only one with him the whole time was me."

"He was my personal assistant, and we worked overtime together. He slept in my apartment, cried in his dream, and all his dreamy talk was about you. He said he hated you. Where were you when he was at the saddest and most miserable time of his life? Where were you when he was alone and suffering from illness?"

Yibo grabbed Sehun's collar tightly, gritting his teeth and glaring at him, and then he punched him in the face.

Sehun ducked back a bit, and he suddenly swept a glance at his CEO office and sneered sarcastically, "A year ago when the Wang Group was relocated, I redesigned and renovated the office area, and arranged another person to design your office. Guess who that person is?"

"You have no idea what a talented man Sean is. He personally designed your office, so what? If his landlord hadn't given him an old mansion, you would never see him again in your life."

"Son of a bitch! Aren't you fucking afraid that I'll expose you?"

Yibo gritted his teeth and swung the pistol on the table to point at Sehun's head, and Zanjin rushed over to stop him, "Mr. Yibo, although he broke away from the family five years ago, OH Steve has never revealed this news to the public. If something happens to him, I'm afraid it won't end well."

"Do I have to take into account his origin when I kill someone? Get out!"

Yibo roared hysterically, and intended to kill him right now.

Sehun gave him a cold look, "My last advice to Mr. Yibo is that there is never a pill of regret in this world. A-yue is Sean's life. If you want to take his "life" away, you will never get his forgiveness in this lifetime."

After saying that, Sehun turned around and left. Immediately behind him came the sound of crashing, and the entire CEO's office was a mess within minutes

...........

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆