Chapter 31. I'll Kill Myself

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Up coming chapters will be more mature scene, which includes more of brutality and abuse, anger, violence,mistreat, angst, humiliated and overall torment.

Guys have patience end of this story will be your choice.

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Zhan refused Sehun and Daisy's accompany and took a taxi in front of the hotel. He told the driver the address that had been carved into his heart three years ago.

Then, he arrived at that high-end mansion area where property price was extremely high.

As if the security guard had expected him to come. Upon seeing Zhan, he opened the gate, and nodded to him respectfully, "Mister."

A car drove out from the community and stopped in front of Zhan.

Zanjin stepped out of the car and opened the door on the other side for him, "Mrs Wang, please get in. Mr. Yibo is waiting for you."

Zhan rolled up his eyes at him, but got in the car anyway.

......

When they arrived at Yibo's residence, the maids and doormen were guarding at the front door, standing in a row and bowing respectfully towards Zhan, "Welcome home, Mrs Wang."

Zhan turned a deaf ear to them.

Zanjin left after taking him to the doorway of the bedroom where he lived three years ago.

Zhan knocked on the door and the man's low voice came out from inside, "Come in."

Zhan opened the door and walked in. Yibo was leaning against the floor-to-ceiling window. With both hands in his trouser pockets, he looked unruly. He stared straightly at Zhan with a triumphant smile.

Zhan took a deep breath and met his eyes with indifference, "I want my daughter back."

Yibo pulled his hand out of his pocket and went to him step by step. He looked at him condescendingly while slamming the door behind him backhandedly, "No problem. As long as you call off your engagement with that man and stay with me."

Zhan backed up spontaneously. He looked up at Yibo with a sneer, "Mr. Yibo, you must be kidding. It was you who have force me to divorce you three years ago, and I signed the agreement for you and ChenXiao. Do you forget that?"

Yibo's handsome face instantly sank, "Zhan, you finally admitted it!"

"I don't want to waste my time arguing with you. I'm saying it again. I want my daughter back!"

Yibo's eyes stared at him sharply. He was in sulk for the indifference and disgust on Zhan face. Like his chest being pounded heavily, he felt out of breath.

They hadn't seen each other for three years, but all Zhan was talking about was his daughter.

Where was the man who loved me deep in soul? Now, Zhan treated me like an enemy.