Chapter 40. I Don't Want You To Take Responsibility.

The next morning, Zhan woke up and turned his body over, he felt as if his bones were breaking apart.

He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a sumptuously-decorated room. It didn't look unfamiliar to him.

He took a glance around the room and realized that it was the room of Yibo's house.

He lifted the quilt as he wanted to get up from bed and looked down.

He immediately widened his eyes and screamed loudly, "Ahh!"

His scream was muffled by the sound of water splashing in the bathroom.

Zhan looked towards the bathroom in horror. He could faintly see the figure of a fit man through the frosted glass.

Really?

He vigorously pulled the bed sheet.

What did I do last night?

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped abruptly. A moment later, Yibo pulled the door open with his slightly wet hand. He wrapped a towel around his waist, and wiped his hair as if nothing had happened. It seemed that he didn't hear Zhan screaming just now.

After taking two steps, he saw Zhan sitting on the bed and their eyes met in an instant.

Looking at Yibo's strong upper body, Zhan's mind went blank.

Zhan tipped the corner of his lips and revealed a forceful smile. He stuttered himself words, "You and I... last night, perhaps... did something happen?"

"Can't you feel it yourself?"

Yibo asked him back. He placed the towel on his shoulder and the water droplets on his partially wet hair streamed down his face. He looked extremely hot.

"Don't come over."

Zhan covered his eyes as he didn't want to look at Yibo body.

"What are you afraid of?"

Yibo stood by the bedside with a calm face, "We've done everything that we should and shouldn't do last night. Don't tell me that you have no memory of what happened last night at all."

Zhan lowered his head, with a face as red as tomato. He was so nervous that he couldn't say a word. Of course he knew what happened last night.

"I... I can't remember."

Zhan summoned up his courage and planned not to admit it.

Yibo sneered above his head, and Zhan thought he had misheard it.

When he looked up, Yibo had already taken a bathrobe from the closet and walked towards the door.

"The servant will send medicine later. Come downstairs to eat after you've changed your clothes." Yibo stood at the door with his back facing him and said in a cold tone.

"Medicine?" Zhan froze for a moment, "What medicine?"

Was it a contraceptive pill or something?

When he was thinking nonsense, a profound voice sounded outside the door.

"Antiseptic cream."

"Did I injure myself?" Zhan felt inexplicable at the man who couldn't make his words clear enough.

Zhan really didn't understand his words. When he got out of bed to take a shower, his face turned red.

In an instant, he understood where this antiseptic cream should be applied at.

He didn't know whether he should be angry at this man, or thanked him for being considerate.

After changing his clothes, he stayed in the room for more than ten minutes to clear his mind before pulling the door out. When he saw the servant in the hallway who was preparing to clean the room, his face was still looking calm.