Chapter 17. Accident

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This fiction contains mature scene, which includes more of brutality and abuse, anger, violence,mistreat, angst, humiliated and overall torment throughout the series.
This story is not your typical romance and is suitable for readers who prefer darker themes in fiction.

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

--------------------------------------------------------------

ChenXiao became more and more unbearable by the drug, and her entire body was pressed against Yibo's body tightly.

Yibo carried her straight up the stairs, kicking open the door. Zhan couldn't get in, and his forehead hit the door hard.

Zhan leaned on the door anxiously and kept knocking on the door, "Yibo! You must remember, I'm your wife and we have two babies on the way! It's me who loves you!"

There was no response from inside. A sudden scream came out, and after a moment of strange silence, ChenXiao's increasingly loud voice came from inside the room.

"Yibo......."

The voice came over and over again. 

Zhan suddenly lost all his strength, leaning against the door and sliding onto the floor, only the pain in his heart was so bad that it was like a million arrows piercing his heart. He was suffocating.

With tears in his eyes, Zhan couldn't help but lower his head and stifle his tears, as if he would dry up his entire body.

This was the man I loved in the bone, the man who has been more and more ruthless and heartless to me day by day.

A few days ago, he cared for me, for the first time after my pregnancy with twins, buying nutrition and prepared everything for our babies. That was the first time I had expectation on him, dreaming that he still cared about me and our babies in my belly.

But I was proved to be so wrong, that he refused to listen to even a single word of my explanation and believed in ChenXiao's lie.

I wished someone would show up at this point and tell me that I was mistaken and that everything was my illusion........

But I was sitting here at the moment, and I could hear inside the door so clearly that I could no longer fool myself.

Yibo saw with his own eyes that ChenXiao was on the bed with another man, but he did not mind to be her antidote and had sex with her! 

It was me, who had been living in fantasy. No one was more stupid than me.

Zhan didn't remember how long he had been crying. He walked out the door step by step, the tears on his face had dried up, and the heavy rain mixed with the biting wind hit his face. He felt tearing pain on his body, even his heart.

The rain was pouring down, drenching his entire body wet. It seemed that even the heavens were crying for him. Zhan walked outside the hotel, rain pouring down his body. He had never been so confused before.

Zhan mind kept echoing the voice that came from the hotel room just now, and he suddenly stopped and sat down on his knees. Rain and tears raging and mingling on his face, the corners of his mouth suddenly curled up into a smile. He was shaking his head as he smiled.

It was time for me to give up.

His face was pitiful and full of despair, like a man who was desperate and could only accept his fate helplessly.
Zhan admit to himself the fact that Yibo was deeply in love with Chenxiao, that he could never fall in love with him, that the man he knew ten years ago would never come back again.

A headlight hit from the rain curtain, the horn emitting a long beep. Zhan raised his head to look at the approaching car in dismay, trying to stand up but he fell back onto the ground. 

A stabbing pain came from his stomach, and he lay on the ground, his face pressed to the ground. A pool of blood suddenly swooshed away under his body, quickly washed clean by the heavy rain. The scene was extraordinarily shocking.

He shook his head desperately, but he couldn't stop the blood from pouring out of his body, tears dripping down like broken strings of bead. 

Oh, no, my baby, my baby!

Don't leave me! Don't leave me!

Yibo, came here quickly! Save me and our babies........

Baby, my baby......

Yibo, you have a cruel heart. I hate you!

"Bzzzzz--"

The sound of a car braking sharply rang in his ears, and Zhan's brain went blank and fainted........

………………..

In the room on the second floor of the mansion

Yibo sat on the sofa, his thick brows furrowed as he looked at ChenXiao, who kept wailing on the bed. She stumbled off the bed and threw herself into his arms, desperately trying to kiss him, "Yibo....... . Yibo......."

But no matter what she said, Yibo always kept his sitting posture and remained unmoved. He just looked at her without emotions, even deliberately twisting his head to avoid her french kiss. ChenXiao's pretty face completely paled.

She actively made it this far.

She deliberately tricked Zhan to the hotel and bump into him and WenChao. Then she deliberately bribed the hotel waiter to release the news to Yibo that he witnessed her being dragged into the room by a man, and she even took the drug just so that Yibo would have sex with her after saving her. Then she would plant it on Zhan.

This plan was perfect and Yibo really did leave Zhan behind to carry her back to the mansion. She thought everything was in her control, but as a result, he actually left her alone like this?

She knew Yibo, who was definitely not an ascetic man. He wouldn't touch her, could it be that he found out something?

…………….......

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆