Chapter 8. Do Whatever You Want to Him.

Zhan was lying in the grass, covering his mouth tightly, not daring to make a sound. He heard the two people in the opposite car seem to open the car door and walked towards him step by step. 

Zhan's heart beat fast. At this time a sudden severe pain struck his stomach. He panicked and bit his wrist, desperately trying to hold back and not let himself scream out.

Footsteps passed and the man's reassuring voice rang out, "No one, you misunderstood."

The woman didn't answer, and looked around suspiciously, then as if relieved, "Let's go. We can't stay here anymore."

Their footsteps faded away and the car's engine started up. Zhan pulled out his phone and pressed Yibo's phone number, when ChenXiao suddenly exclaimed from the car, "There's a bright light over there!"

Zhan was so frightened that he threw his phone out, and then a sudden rush of footsteps approached. The lights of flashlight searched around in the grass, and finally focused on Zhan's pale face.

"It's you?!"

ChenXiao stepped forward and clutched Zhan up, "Why are you here?!"

If it was before, Zhan would have mocked and abused her without hesitation, but now he had an "adulterer" with him.

If he pissed her off, he was afraid he would be in great trouble.

"I... I was just passing by!"

Zhan replied with an innocent voice, trying to deny it, "I got lost and fell, and I didn't see anything."

"Bullshit!" ChenXiao fiercely clutched at Zhan hand and stripped him fiercely outwards, then she pushed him to the ground in front of the man with a sneer and a fierce look in her eyes, "It's yours, he's pregnant. As long as it doesn't hurt the baby, do whatever you want, just don't spoil my plan."

Zhan stared up at ChenXiao incredulously, "What do you want to do?"

ChenXiao sneered, her red nails scratched his face fiercely and then stuffed a piece of cloth in his mouth, "Don't be anxious, you are already a slut. It doesn't matter for you to have sex with others. I'll tell Yibo what a bitch you are!"

After that, she walked to the car and pulled out a camera and threw it at the man, "WenChao, remember to take pictures, the more, the better."

She had been planning it for a long time. She only wanted to trick Yibo tonight, but since Zhan was here, how could she not make good use of this rare opportunity?

She couldn't wait for Yibo to sweep Zhan off the door, and as long as Zhan was photographed cheating and promiscuity within marriage, even if grandpa Dominic was biased, Yibo would not bear him.

ChenXiao rearranged her messy dress, picked up her bag and turned around to leave. 

Zhan was about to chase after her when he was pulled by the man named WenChao and dragged towards the car. 

Zhan's eyes widened in horror, he struggled desperately and kept hitting and kicking him with his hands and feet.

How many terrifying tricks did ChenXiao have?

Zhan struggled, WenChao directly pressed Zhan against the door, his lewd gaze lingered over his body, "Although Yibo is powerful, I can still fuck his lover and wife. Don't worry, I will not be as mean to you as he is, I will be gentle to you..."

Zhan whimpered in fear, constantly kicked him with his feet, but he was no match for him. Grabbing his ankle and pulling back, WenChao's gaze was hot. Seeing his mouth about to kiss up, Zhan gritted his teeth and tilted his head hard towards his face.

"Ah!" WenChao screamed in pain, he covered his face with anger and pushed Zhan viciously. Zhan was turned over, and his stomach hit directly on the car door with a loud sound.

Then he slid down along the car door...

..........................

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆