AN

Yibo pov
●●●●●●●●

When Yibo want to purpose his girlfriend. The next day, when he wake up in the morning, he finds out in the hotel room that his gf brother drugged him to have sex.

When Yibo asked, he said ChenXiao drugged him. But, why ChenXiao will do this when he is already in love with her.

Then next Zhan use his pregnancy and support of Grandpa Qiren. He forced him to marriage when he already knew that he already in love with his sister.

ChenXiao never spoke bad about her brother. But Zhan always accuse his sister.

When Yibo humiliated Zhan by bringing women everyday he thought he would leave him, but he didn't leave. 

Yibo wants to divorce him but he didn't sign.

Yibo thought that Zhan had no shame or dignity, he only want title of Mrs. Wang. For title, he can use his children as well.

.........................

Zhan Pov.
●●●●●●●●●●

In Zhan thought Yibo is the only one who brought sunlight in his life 10 years ago.

Zhan has been in love with Yibo for 10 years but Yibo love ChenXiao. He keep his unrequited love a secret.

But when he learn that ChenXiao has cheated on Yibo with him.

He can't explain Yibo why ChenXiao drugged him.

After learning about the pregnancy, he doesn't want his child to be without a family. He was an orphan and wanted his child to be loved by both father and mother.

After marriage, Yibo used to humiliate him daily. He hurt him in million ways. But he put his dignity aside and try his best to give a try for the sake of his children that one day when Yibo learns the truth. He will hate ChenXiao and understand him.

Zhan know Yibo isn't that kind of person who would misjudged after knowing the truth.

...................

Hii guys, I tried to explain both character because many readers complain me I favor Yibo. Zhan didn't have dignity. Yibo is a animal blaaaa blaaa blaaa.......

Every character have their own thought and behavior.

In today reality when bf-gf fight they break-up next day. We don't have patience. But when you love someone with your heart. You will know ......

True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them. 

We can't say why Yibo favor ChenXiao and not Zhan. Because we can see truth but he can't, you have to understand guys.

We can't say why don't Zhan leave Yibo and live his life better. Because he love Yibo and have hope in his heart. but when he'll realize their nothing. he'll leave him he is strong character.

We have to patience guys. I know you can't see Zhan in ill treatment. But you have to see because Zhan is stubborn he'll not leave Yibo. I have to use 3/4 more chapters to realize him.

Questions time answers what you will do.

■ One day you wake up and find out  you're drugged and have sex with your bf or gf brother, What will you do?

Will you believe in your gf-bf or his brother?

■ When you don't love someone and force to marriage and that person know you love someone else, what you think about that person?

■ When you live your young life suffering, and got married with your crush (ex: Yibo or Zhan😝). You know  he is wise man, but he is unaware of truth and torture you, What will you do, leave him or hope one day he'll know truth?

....................................

If there any mistake ignored it. I write it fast because of other story chapters, I have to complete.

I didn't favor Yibo don't accuse me😅😹😹😹

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆