Chapter 30. Long Lost Daughter Found.

....

As soon as Yibo left, Zhan collapsed onto the ground. Sehun held him into his arms. 

Zhan felt that his heart was being torn apart, as it hurt so much. But he didn't know why.

Sehun was thoughtful to wipe the cold sweat on Zhan forehead. Then, he hugged him into the house, and put him down on a large antique sandalwood bed. 

With his chin resting against Zhan forehead, Sehun said softly, "We'll go to Beijing once you officially inherit this old house. Don't worry. I won't let him find you. As soon as I closed my deal in Beijing, we'll go back to London and I'll protect you forever."

Zhan's body was cold. He was dumbfounded, "Why do you know him?"

Sehun had called him Mr. Yibo, and it almost blurted out. It was obvious that he had known him for a long time, but Yibo didn't seem to know Sehun.

Sehun's body stiffened slightly, and his eyes got a bit dim. but he quickly resumed his posture. He replied with a smile, "The Wang Group is well-known all over the world, and Yibo, who has created many business miracles, is a regular on the Forbes celebrity list. It's hard not to recognize such a character at a glance."

Zhan pursed his lips. Sehun words sounded plausible. Then, he jerked his head up to look at Sehun as if something had just occurred to him, "So..."

"Yes, I knew it from the beginning. It was Yibo who hurt you so deeply that you fled to London, leaving everything behind. But I didn't realise how deeply until I have seen it today. You have made the right decision."

But even so, Zhan never stopped thinking about him in past three years. And just a meeting by chance, he was badly hurt, even though he refused to admit it.

Zhan looked at him worriedly, his eyebrows knitted together. "That man is callous and cruel. If he wants to do something to your company, we are no match for him."

"Sean."

Sehun held Zhan even harder and his voice was firm, "I meant it when I said I'd marry you in London. It isn't a rash decision. Now he has found you, he won't let you off easily. If I am your husband, he won't have the excuse to track you down. I'll protect you and A-yue for the rest of my life as long as you allow me."

Zhan widened his soured eyes, "Sehun, please don't." 

Sehun's tenderness was too much for him. Zhan had been avoiding him for three years. Sehun's sudden promise made him overwhelmed. Besides, Yibo had just shown up today.

Sehun heard Zhan words, and his brows furrowed. Then a gentle smile appeared on his face again, as he comforted Zhan, "I've been waiting for you for three years and I won't mind keeping waiting for you. I won't force you if you don't think it's the right time."

Only then did Zhan let out a sigh of relief and gave him a grateful look, "Thank you."

"Call Daisy and A-yue here. We'll pack up and leave for Beijing tomorrow."

"Good."

But before they stepped out of the room, Daisy rushed over and looked at them in panic, "Mr. Zhan, Mr. Sehun. I'm sorry but... Miss A-yue is missing!"

At the same time, the sports car braked sharply on the road, followed by a row of expensive cars of the same series. Zanjin, who had sped up his car many times to follow Yibo, braked hard as well and nearly bump into the rear of the car in front.

Yibo stared at the road in front of him. His face was grave, the veins popping out from his forehead.

"Bitch! Bastard! Ungrateful!"