Chapter 9. He was Following him.

Meanwhile, on the road outside the intersection, the black Bentley rushed through the night. Yibo sat in the driver's seat with a cold expression, his thin lips closed. tightly. He glanced out of the window in irritation, and suddenly kicked the emergency brake.

BANG

That was Zhan's car, he asked me where I was going just now, damn it, could it be that he was following me?

Yibo's face was gloomy as he looked towards the dark car and the intersection, not seeing a single figure. He opened the door and got out of the car, walking to Zhan car. 

Suddenly a heartbreaking scream came into his ears. Yibo's black eyes instantly flashed with dismay, this voice, Zhan?!

Without hesitation, Yibo almost subconsciously sat back in his car and speed up towards the path.

Zhan was pinned down by WenChao, tears dripping from the corners of his eyes. His heart-rending cries screamed out from his mouth stuffed with a piece of cloth, and the bouts of pain nearly made him faint.

A bright car light suddenly lit up, followed by the sound of sharp brakes. Yibo opened the car door and rushed over. 

WenChao was surprised by the sudden footsteps and looked back, but he did not have time to see clearly. Yibo punched him with all his strength, clutching WenChao's collar and kicked him hard on the stomach.

Zhan opened his eyes dully and saw Yibo's frenzied and ruthless expression, tears once again dripping down his face.

Luckily, he showed up...

WenChao was beaten heavily by Yibo, blood shedding from his mouth. Yibo lifted his collar and pressed his head and threw it towards the car door, 

BANG

With a loud noise, WenChao fell onto the ground, and his expression revealed extreme pain.

Yibo still wanted to hit WenChao, but Zhan suddenly covered his stomach and whined in pain. 

Yibo was stunned, and he rushed forward to help Zhan sit up from the ground, only then did he find out that Zhan face was as pale as paper, his entire forehead was covered with cold sweat, bruises and tears mixed together at the corners of his mouth.

Yibo eyes were suddenly covered with gloom. Suddenly the sound of the engine roared behind him. WenChao took the opportunity to slip into the car and quickly stepped on the accelerator to escape. 

Yibo cursed, put down Zhan and was about to go after him, however, Zhan pulled him by the corner of his coat with a tight grip, "Yibo, don't, don't trust ChenXiao, she intends to drug you..."

Yibo's face sank, there were mockery and disgust in his face, "That's enough!"

He was still thinking of setting people up now. When would he stop?

Pain flashed in Zhan's eyes, "What I said is true, I..."

"Don't make me repeat the same thing too many times. Damn it, why are you following me out in the middle of the night? Let me tell you, where I go is my freedom, and it's not your business to interfere!"

Zhan felt his heart was shedding blood and the pain in his heart was not lighter than the pain in his body. Tears fell desperately on his face, but before he opened his mouth again, Yibo had already hugged him around his waist, stuffed him into the car and speed up toward the mansion.

...............

Yibo put Zhan on the bed in his room and turned to leave, Zhan once again reached out to stop him, as if grabbing his last hope, "Please stay, I beg you."

"My stomach, it really hurts..."

Yibo looked back and saw the sweat on Zhan forehead.

Zhan breathed rapidly, and his watery eyes were filled with pains as he looked at him with a pitiful appearance.

Yibo phone rang suddenly. Yibo picked up the phone and pressed the connect button, then he heard ChenXiao's soft and warm voice, "Yibo, where are you? I've been waiting for you for a long time."

Yibo replied softly, but there was a little annoyance in his voice, "Wait for a little longer, I'll be right there."

"Yibo, I have something important to tell you tonight, please come quickly."

ChenXiao's deliberately put on a delicate tone, and she hung up the phone after saying the words.

Yibo pulled Zhan's hand away from the corner of his shirt and his tone was cold,"Let go of me!
As you heard, I don't have time to continue this pretentious charade with you here!"

Zhan's fingertips pinched his palm tightly, trying to keep himself calm, but Yibo's words hurt him, causing the blood in his body to churn and his face pale.

After a moment, Zhan was finally able to speak, but it was because of the pain in his abdomen that he couldn't help but scream out with pain. He couldn't hold it back any more, and he lay on the bed covering his stomach, and his whole body was in cold sweat.

.................

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆