Chapter 18. Mrs.Wang had a car accident

Yibo took away ChenXiao's hand that was untying his collar, stood up from the sofa and walked straight out of the room with a BANG!

The door was closed.

He picked up the landline phone in the hallway, dialed a number, and said coldly, "Whatever way you use, I want to know the truth about this incident today, and the identity of that man."

"Yes, Mr. Wang."

The other side immediately responded respectfully.

Hanging up the phone and adjusting his tie, he turned back to stare at the pained and surly woman's pleading coming behind the door. There was an unknowable haze covering his dark eyes.

Even if he bumped into Zhan today and saw him appeared at the hotel, the man who was caught in adultery was the same man from last time. He clearly remembered that last time he saved Zhan who was almost raped by this man. Zhan could not ask him to hurt ChenXiao, then how did he find ChenXiao? And why did Zhan appear in the hotel?

At that time, he deliberately pretended to trust with ChenXiao's statement. The shock and dismay on Zhan's face did not seem to be faked at all.

So someone must be lying..

A touch of ruthlessness slid from under his eyes.

He dialed a number again and had his personal doctor configure an antidote and come over. 

It wasn't until ChenXiao was whimpering in her room, lying on the door and begging him over and over, that he went in with the antidote. He carried ChenXiao, who had fallen against the door and torn her clothes to shreds back to bed and brought water to feed her the medicine.

ChenXiao shook her head desperately, refusing to take the medicine, the shame sweeping her whole body, "Why don't you touch me, Yibo? How could you be so cruel to me when I begged you so hard to save me?"

Yibo glanced at her lightly and cupped her chin, forcing her to open her mouth and jar the medicine down.

ChenXiao began to cough, in a real mess. She had never been so embarrassed before.

Yibo stood up, his thin lips lifted slightly, "If you are innocent, I will make all those who harm you pay a price, you don't have to worry about it."

A flash of astonishment flashed through ChenXiao's beautiful eyes. She just lowered her head, not daring to look at him,  both her hands gripping the bed sheet.

Yibo walked out of his room and went downstairs to take a look around before he realized that Zhan was not here.

Outside, the rain poured, thunder boomed, the sky was heavy and oppressive. The air was filled with a breathless, rotten smell.

That shocked and desperate face suddenly flashed in his mind, and his heart suddenly hurt as if he had been punched hard. Yibo's face instantly darkened as he dialed Zhan's phone.

The tone rang for a long time, but no one answered the phone.

After dialing four or five times in a row with the same result, Yibo impatiently pulled his tie, his face was covered with gloom. 

Damn man, how could he deliberately get angry with him like this?

It was raining so hard outside, did this man forget that he was carrying a pair of twins in his belly!

Yibo gritted his teeth and directly sent a voice message over, "Zhan, you have guts, don't forget that you still have my children in your belly! If you don't come back today, don't come back ever again!"

The phone rang suddenly, an unfamiliar caller, and Yibo transferred it directly to his assistant Zanjin. 

He had only turned around when his phone vibrated again. It was from Regan. He picked up the phone and his tone was extremely fierce, "Spit it out!"

"Mr. Wang, Mrs. Wang had a car accident in front of the hotel and he has been sent to the hospital......."

BANG!

Yibo dashed out the door as soon as he threw his phone, his figure quickly disappeared in the curtain of rain.

......................

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆