Chapter 45. Epilogue

Four months later, London, UK  
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the lawn of a world-famous medical school, Zhan sat alone on a bench, staring at the diagnosis report that the director of the psycho-psychiatric department had issued him just now.

Every day for four months, he would have a dream after falling asleep. He dreamed the night when Yibo jumped off the sea in front of him, and then he was scared and woke up again full of tears.

The doctor said he was too paranoid.

After that day, Zanjin gave Zhan the only unfinished manuscript left by the late famous Huishan designer before he died.

Zanjin said the night four months ago was Zhan's birthday, and Yibo spent a hundred million a week in advance to auction the piece in order to give it to Zhan as a surprise at this party just for him.

It seemed that an organization held the party, but it was actually planned by Yibo.

After that, Zhan couldn't stay in the motherland any longer. Even Zanjin had warned him so many times that he(Zhan) would be approached by people of O.H family and would be in danger when he went to London, Zhan still decided to return here with his two children and re-entered Sehun's company to work as the only Chinese designer. After he returned Company manager gave him some documents and letter from Sehun.

[Sean~

It has been already 1 month since I saw you and I would never have thought that I would survive it. Although I sometimes feel the pain that is stinging down my chest or that my heart is skipping a beat when I'm thinking about you and our moments we shared together.

Sean thanks for coming in my life, because I'm being grateful for all the wonderful things you've made me experience through our whole relationship like my one-sided love, real friendship, understanding and caring. I always hope you will returned my feeling one day. But now I as realized feelings, can't we force. we can't love someone and accept they will return same feelings as me.

You can't love me because your heart already belong to someone. I know from beginning but I still didn't give up.

When I saw Lisa again I realized she is same as me. She love me from childhood and always wanted to marry me. But I never returned her feelings in same way and always thought her only my friend. You know, it has been how many Years and she haven’t forgotten about me. Not even once. I thought she could get over me when I'm far away from her, but she chose to wait for me even though she know deep inside I'll never returned her feelings.

Idiot, not you, it's me. I'm such an Idiot. how can I hope one day you will returned my feelings when I myself can't even love her back after so many years.

But now I started to return her feelings, she is really nice girl always support me like I always support you.

Sean please don't blame yourself, you already cleared your feelings to me but it's my decision to always be there for you and wait for you. But now I have to admit that Yibo can protect you and love you more then me. I can't even protect you from my family that time. If not Yibo, i don't know what could have happened to you,  I could never forgive myself, If anything happened to you that time because of me.

I contacted  Yibo for some business before, and he is a wise man I don't know even why he was so cruel to you. You didn't tell me anything, Please talked to him and clear your misunderstandings with eachother . I don't know much about him but I know you and your happiness is only with him.

I'm writing you this letter. (although you may never receive it) I can't express my feelings enough of gratitude towards you. The only thing I wish for, Please accept this company it's your hard work.

~Sehun~]

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.

...

In four months, because of their  Grandfather Qiren's help at home, Zhan quickly made a name for himself internationally and participated in the design of many famous buildings, which included Yibo' cemetery at home.

Up to now, he still could not believe Yibo was dead.

But the searching had been going on for four months and the only news that came back was that they found nothing.

They found neither him alive nor his body.

...

When he heard soft footsteps behind him, Zhan subconsciously looked back. A hand suddenly clutched his hand and pulled him out brutally. Then the person tightly circled Zhan's shoulders from behind, not allowing him to struggle. He rolled over Zhan's body, pressing him into the grass and kissed him passionately.

Zhan did not even have time to open his mouth and shout for help.

A familiar scent swept around Zhan as they embraced.

Yibo' lips pressed against Zhan's ear. He said in a low voice, "Zhan, I'm back..."

.....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading this story ❤

I will write extra chapters or sequel for this story when I have time and new idea. ❤

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆