Chapter 4. You're Really Good At It

In Hospital
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After checking up, Zhan excused himself to the restroom. He cried out in pain on the seat toilet, and stood up on weak feet. When he opened the door to leave, however, a fierce force pushed him back against the wall, and slammed the door shut again.

Zhan looked up in pain as Yibo pressed one hand against his thin shoulder, while the other hand fiercely pinched his chin.

"Zhan, you are really good at this! As soon as you knew I want a divorce, you turned to mess up with my brother. Well, what's the point of pretending to be noble when you married me?"

Every word Yibo said was like a sharp knife plucked at Zhan heart.

"I never had that sordid relationship with him as you thought. Let's talk about you and ChenXiao now, as you are my husband and she is my sister. When you're hooking up in front of me, do you consider my feelings?"

Zhan almost screamed out, his hands hanging at his side clenched into fists, whole body trembling with anger, eyes burning with fury as he glared up at Yibo.

Zhan spoke in a condescending manner, but his heart hurt so much. Even if he knew the person Yibo loved was ChenXiao when Zhan got married with him, his heart was broken when Yibo displayed affection with ChenXiao and doubted his relation with Haikuan. 

Yibo pressed on Zhan, his face already on the verge of fury, and he said fiercely, "Did you sleep with him?"

Zhan's eyes widened in shock as Yibo reached out and held his slender neck, his hostile aura appalling.

Zhan screamed in pain, "Let me go! Haven't you got tired of insulting me? Don't touch me with your dirty hands!"

ChenXiao's name made Yibo immediately calm down. He stared at Zhan's tearing face, and got even angrier.

"If you want someone to hear you, just shout out loudly." Yibo stared at Zhan stubborn face with a cold look, and fiercely lowered his head and bit on his(XZ) shoulder. Zhan was trembling in pain, but he clenched his lip and didn't say a word.

Yibo suddenly sneered as he got close to him, said in a mocking way, "You are promiscuous!"

He finished the sentence by pushing Zhan away violently, which made him slide on the ground like a rag.

Zhan's whole body was cold, face was pale, and he suddenly bent down, both hands tightly covering his belly, his face tangled together because of the severe pain.

His words were broken, "Child, my child..."

Yibo glanced at him with contempt, "Zhan, why are you still pretending?"

He turned around to open the door and was about to leave when Zhan clutched Yibo pants with all his strength, his forehead covered in cold sweat, "Please, help, help me..."

After saying this, Zhan fell on the floor, his body trembling. Yibo's pupils shrank, and he hurriedly rushed over to hold him and went out of the restroom.

He bumped into ChenXiao who was walking in the corridor, and ChenXiao was about to say something when she saw the person he was holding, "Yibo..."

"Hurry up, call a doctor!"

Yibo screamed, directly ran by Zhan in arms and rushed toward the emergency room. 

ChenXiao stood still with a pale face, her hands gradually tightened, and a touch of imperceptible ruthlessness crossed her eyes.

In the emergency room, a bunch of patients were called out of the door, and the director of the hospital showed up, examining Zhan on bed under the gaze of Yibo.

According to the hospital's rules, the dean wanted Yibo to wait outside, but he was frightened by his hateful look and didn't say anything. 

After checking Zhan with trepidation, he was relieved and informed him, "Nothing serious, it is mainly the contraction of the uterus caused by tension. Just pay attention to make him relaxed."

"BANG!" 

With a muffled sound, Yibo stood up from the chair with a puffy expression and walked over to Zhan, coldly sizing up his pale face, "Zhan, now I finally understand. You are doing this simply because you want to revenge me for accompanying ChenXiao to the hospital. I believe you this time, but it won't happen next time."

Yibo expression was cold, as if there was a layer of ice under his eyes, "Now or before, I have no interest in you at all, and if ChenXiao gets irritated because of you, I will never let you go!"

His words, however, like a pot of cold water splashed Zhan's entire body. In front of the dean, all of his tears were running down instantly.

........................

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆