✥Three✥

Genesis' View

The group for the run was settled. Glenn, T-Dog, Jacqui, Andrea, Morales, and Merle.

Like I guessed, Shane wanted me to rest so if anything did happen, I would be ready.

Daryl had gone hunting as I expected.

I was sitting on top of the RV keeping watch, while everyone did their chores around the camp.

"Hey, you good to keep watch?" Shane walked over to the RV.

"Yeah. What's up with you?" I looked over towards him.

"I'm gonna go on a walk." He insisted, making me nod.

"Make sure you have your gun. If you shoot, I'll come running." I told him, and he nodded.

Lori and Amy were out looking for food in the woods while Carol and Nicole watched over Carl.

Ed was stalking around near Carol and Sophia, making me stand up.

"Carol, can you come here for a second?" I called her over. She glanced back at Ed and walked over to me. "Is your husband bothering you? I can send him to get some water from the quarry if you want him out of your hair." I whispered to her.

"Oh! No, honey, it's okay. You don't have to do that." Carol looked at me. I nodded hesitantly, and let her walk back to Sophia, Carl, Sierra, and Nicole.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

Third Person View

"Hey, Dale, Gen, can you two see what it is?" Shane called from the ground. "Talk to me, Dale."

Dale and Gen were standing on top of the RV as a siren was echoing against the mountain walls.

"I can't tell yet," Dale replied, looking through the scope of his sniper.

"Is it them? Are they back?" Amy asked.

"I'll be damned," Dale muttered. Gen turned towards Dale.

"What is it?" Gen questioned, and Dale handed her his gun. Gen looked through the scope to see a red dodge challenger racing up the mountain.

"A stolen car is my guess," Dale answered as the group watched the dodge speed into the camp, and park in front of the RV.

Gen watched as Glenn jumped out of the driver's seat with a huge smile on his face.

"Holy crap! Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yelled over the loud siren.

"I don't know how!" Glenn replied.

"Pop the hood, please." Shane started.

"My sister, Andrea-" Amy bombarded him.

"Glenn! Pop the hood!" Gen yelled, standing next to Shane in front of the challenger.

"Is she okay? Is she alright?" Amy questioned.

"She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn answered as Shane pulled the wire from the battery.

"Is she coming back?" Amy asked another question.

"Yes!"

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?" Amy continued.