✥Twenty-One✥

Genesis' View

I watched Lori carry a bucket towards the campsite, and Glenn walk over to her. And then Rick and Shane had come back from their search. Shane walked over to where I was and helped me climb down.

"I thought you were leaving us," I said and started walking away from him.

"Gen, will you just listen to me? For one second, just listen to me." Shane tried to catch up with me.

"If this isn't a goodbye speech about you leaving the group, I don't want to hear it." I stormed away from him, and he stopped following me.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

By now, everyone was back except for Daryl.

Lori and Carol were in the kitchen with Patricia and Beth cooking dinner for everyone.

I was sitting in the RV when Glenn walked in.

"Sorry. I was looking for Dale." Glenn said, sitting on the opposite side of them.

"No, you're fine. I just wanted to get away from everyone for a little." I said. "Glenn, be honest with me. Was that pregnancy test for Lori?"

He stayed silent for a minute, before slightly nodding. "Was it obvious?"

"I only knew because of her handwriting." I pointed out. "I won't tell anyone," I added.

Dale walked into the RV and looked at both of us.

"Sorry, just wanted to return your book," Glenn said.

"Oh nk, I'm sorry. If I had known the world was ending, I would've brought better books." Dale joked. He put the book behind me and walked to the back.

"Uh, Dale. You think Andrea's on her period? I'm only asking 'cause it's like all the women are acting really weird." Glenn whispered. "Sorry." He turned towards me. "And I read somewhere that when women spend a lot of time together, their cycles line up and they all get super crazy hormonal at the same time." Glenn continued but was stopped by Dale.

"I'm gonna advise you, to keep that theory to yourself. And maybe not say it in front of Gen, who is a woman." Dale looked over at me, making me laugh a tiny bit.

"Glenn, who else is acting weird?" I asked, and he sat down.

"Maggie."

"Ah, Maggie," Dale whispered.

"She started off being mean to me. Then she wanted to have sex with me. And now she's being mean to me again. And I don't even want to know what's going on with Lori."

"What's going on with Lori?" Dale asked.

"Nothing. I don't know."

"Alright, let's take this a step back. How did you know that Maggie wanted to have sex with you?" Dale asked, and when Glenn didn't answer, Dale and I both knew. "Oh, son. You didn't. Did it ever occur to you how her father might feel about this?"

"She's twenty-two," Glenn argued.

"And he's our host. You never sleep with the host's daughter." I joined in.