✥Twenty-Five✥

Genesis' View

Kaden walked into the RV and sat on the other side of the table.

"That was extremely badass with what you just did."

"Thanks. I hope you know your father is a complete asshole." I said, twirling my knife in my hand.

"I know. He was always like that." He reassured. "Hey, since this is a good time as any, I need to talk to you."

"Aren't we already talking?" I joked, making him smile. "Go on."

"Back at the CDC, I was trying to tell you that you're pretty amazing. Like, superwoman level of amazing." He started.

"Kaden, are you hitting on me?" I looked over at him.

"I'm trying to, yes." He blushed. "Is it working?"

"Kaden, you're a sweet guy. But, you aren't my type. I'm sorry." I looked at him, and his smile dropped.

"No, it's okay. Dale told me that you might do this, and I have to respect your answer. I'm glad you just didn't lead me on or anything." He said, and then walked out of the RV.

I sat in there for a few more minutes, before Daryl walked in.

"They stitch your hand up?" He asked, leaning against the cabinets.

"Yeah." I flashed my hand towards him. "I sucker-punched Richard for hitting Sierra. And threatened to smash his teeth in front of Carl, and Sierra, and Carol." I looked up at him.

"Glenn noticed you haven't been eating." He pointed out.

"When did you start caring?" I stared off into space.

"When I started realizing that something happened last night when you went on that search with Shane." He raised his voice a little, making me look up at him. "He didn't do nothing, right?"

"No, God no. We ran into these guys and," I started, and stopped myself. "Nothing happened."

"See, now you're lying." He noticed.

"We ran into these guys, and one of them brought me into a room and tried to have sex with me," I said, and saw him tense up.

"Are these guys dead?"

"Yeah. I killed the one that was on top of me and Shane killed the other two." I informed him. "Then I tried to have Shane just leave me there, while he came back here."

"That's just plain stupid." He said. All I did was shrug, and he walked out of the RV.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

I walked up to the house where everyone was sitting around.

"Do you know what's going on?" T-Dog asked Glenn as he and Andrea walked up to the house.

Daryl and Carol came back from looking at the Cherokee roses Daryl had found, and now the three of us were walking up to the house also.

"Where is everyone?" Andrea asked.

"You haven't seen rick?" Glenn looked at the two.

"He went off with Hershel. We were supposed to leave a couple of hours ago." Andrea informed him.

"Yeah, you were. What the hell?" Daryl joined in.

"Rick told us he was going out," Carol said.

"Damn it. Isn't anybody taking this seriously? We got us a damn trail." Daryl asked, and we noticed Shane walking with the bag of guns towards us. "Oh, here we go."