✥Four✥

Genesis' View

I was woken up by banging on the bed of the truck. I jumped up and rubbed my eyes.

"A little warning next time?" I said, looking up at Shane.

"Morning, sunshine. You have the first lookout." Shane said. I nodded and climbed on top of the RV.

"Look at them, vultures. Go on, strip it clean." Glenn sighed, looking at Dale and Morales destroying the challenger.

"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get," Dale spoke. "Got no power without. Sorry, Glenn."

"Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days." Glenn looked up to where I was. "You should have seen it! I stole a car!"

"Hey, maybe you and I can steal a car on another day." I looked at him.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise." I smiled, making him get excited.

"Mom!" Carl screamed, making everyone double take.

I was the first one to pull out my knife and sprint towards the yelling. Everyone followed behind me.

Lori held Carl close, while the rest of us ran ahead.

A geek was chowing down on a deer. The deer had three arrows in it. The arrows belonged to Daryl.

The geek stood up and started to go after Rick.

Rick, Shane, Glenn, Jim, Dale, and Morales started attacking the thing, while everyone else watched.

I watched the Wood's waiting for more geeks or Daryl to appear.

"It's the first one we've had up here." Dale pointed out. "They never come this far up the mountain."

"It's because they're running out of food in the city," I explained, putting my knife back on my thigh next to my gun.

As I suspected, footsteps cane from the woods, and Daryl appeared. Shane held his shotgun up, and then put it down after he saw Daryl.

"Som of a bitch!" He exclaimed, holding about a dozen squirrels alongside his crossbow. "That's my deer. Look at it. All gnawed on by this filthy, disease-bearing, motherless poxy bastard!" He kicked the geek's body with every word.

"Calm down, son. That's not helping." Dale watched from next to Rick.

"What do you know about it, old man? Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to 'on golden pond'?" Daryl glared at him. "I've been tracking this deer for miles. Gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison." He pulled the arrows out. "What do you think? Do you think we can cut around this chewed-up part right here?"

"I wouldn't risk it, man." I sighed, watching as Sierra walked near the group.

"That's a damn shame. I got some squirrel, about a dozen or so. That'll have to do." He looked around.

He went to step forward but bumped into the geek head, which was still alive.

"Come on, people, what the hell? It's gotta be the brain." He said as he pulled the arrow out of its eye socket after killing it. "Don't y'all know nothing?" He walked back to camp.

"He's pissed about losing his deer. He's gonna be even more pissed about losing his brother." I muttered to Shane, who watched as the group went back up to camp.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

Third Person View