✥Eleven✥

Genesis' View

"Most of the facility is powered down, including housing, so you'll have to make do here." Jenner led us through yet another long hallway. "The couches are comfortable, but there are cots in storage if you like. There's a rec room down the hall that you kids might enjoy." He turned around. "Just, don't plug in the video games, okay? Or anything that draws power. The same applies, if you shower, go easy on the hot water." Jenner walked away.

"Hot water?" Glenn turned towards us.

"That's what the man said." T-Dog smiled.

We all separated into different rooms. Because they were pretty small, Sierra roomed with me while Kaden roomed with their father.

"You can shower first, hun," I said, and she nodded. After she showered, I did.

I let the water hit my body, and the dirt washed off.

After my shower, I walked into the rec room to see Carol, Sophia, Carl, and Sierra in there.

"Here I am thinking we would never see a hot water shower again." I smiled, making them all laugh.

"How are the wounds?" Carol looked at me.

"They're fine. Sting like a bitch, but they'll be okay." I informed her.

"I don't think I can ever thank you and the guys enough for getting us here." Carol smiled.

"Carol, don't thank me. Please." I looked at her. "We all wanted somewhere safe."

"We'll be safe here, right?" Sophia looked up from the thing she was looking at.

"God, I hope so."

Lori walked in with a glass of wine in her hands and smiled at the five of us.

"Any good books?" Lori asked Carol.

"Enough to keep us busy for years." Carol nodded.

"Hey, wish I could stay and chat, but I'm exhausted, so I'm gonna head to bed," I said and started making my way to the door with the others besides Lori behind me. "Night you three," I said to Carol, Sophia, and Carl.

Sierra and I walked into our room, and she lay on the cot we put in there.

There was a knock on the door, and Kaden walked in and he looked at Sierra.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He looked at me, and I nodded. We walked into the empty hallway, and he fidgeted with his fingers.

"What's up?"

"I was gonna talk to you about this when you got back to the camp, but then the walkers attacked, so I decided to do it now." He started. I looked at him, and before he could talk, Richard stumbled out of his room.

"Kaden, enough dilly-dallying. It's late. Talk to her in the morning." He grumbled and then walked back in.

"I should, I should go in there and make sure he doesn't drown in his vomit. But I do wanna talk to you, when you wake up." Kaden said and walked back into his room.

I walked back into the room to see Sierra passed out, cuddling her teddy bear, and then I passed out after a few minutes.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

Kaden's View

I woke up and changed, and walked into the dining area.

Lori, Carl, Sierra, Glenn, Andrea, Dale, and T-Dog were sitting there.

"Morning, Kaden." Dale glanced up at me. He's the only one I've told about my crush on Gen.