The Final Battle

Kai POV

Kai: "Let them go."

Shigaraki: "Not until we settle our differences."

Deku: "Don't do it Kai! You're in no shape to fight!!!"

I ignore him and walk to Shigaraki. 

Aizawa: "Don't do it kid, you'll die."

Kai: "It's like you said. There'll come a time where we'll have to make a choice. Well I'm making mine."

I walk past him and step up to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: "You took everything away from me. It's time I ended you."

Kai: "Just promise me one thing, when you're done just leave everyone else alone."

Deku: "No, Kai!!!!"

Shigaraki: "They mean nothing to me, I only want to kill you."

I receive an uppercut to the stomach from a his right gauntlet. As I go up I'm smited back into the ground. I get to my feet but gey kicked away and sent into the stadium wall. Shigaraki uses his boots to zip to me and grab my neck.

Shigaraki: "You like the suit? It allows me fight like you."

My ribs are struck and I'm punched further into the wall. Shigaraki grabs my jaw and jumps into the air. At peak height I'm tossed and land right next to  Deku.

Deku: "What're you doing Kai? Fight back."

Kai: "*rises to feet* "I'm too injured baby brother. Besides, he's only after me. When he kills me he'll leave you guys alone."

Deku: "No, don't speak like that! Fight!!!!"

Kai: "I'm-"

My arm gets grabbed and I'm slammed into the ground. Shigaraki then pins me down and repeatedly punches my face.

3rd POV

Shigaraki: "I've waited a long time for this moment. The day I get to take your life like you did my master. I'm gonna enjoy watching the life slowly fade from your eyes."

As Shigaraki punches Kai everyone just screams for Kai to fight back.

Mina: "Come on Kai, don't let him win!!!"

Kato: "Use your quirk!!!"

Kai grabs Shigaraki's arm but he delivers a final punch to his chest. Everyone's eyes widen as Kai's arm falls and his head slumps. Shigaraki stands and looks at the unmoving Kai.

Deku: "Kai. Get up, please."

Tears begins falling as Kai remains still.

Toru: "You monster!!!!"

Shigaraki: "He's the monster. He possesses a power that turns him into a mindless beast. In his fight he held no regard to anyone in his path. The only thing he cared about was murdering my master."

Deku: "You bastard! He was my brother and you killed him!"

Shigaraki: "His power made him a target. He was bound to die by a villain. That's just the way this world works."

Deku: "Mark my words Shigaraki, I'll hunt you down and make you pay!!!!"

Shigaraki: "So it seems you wish to avenge him, why don't I go ahead and reunite you with him?"

A gun pops out of his gauntlet and is aimed at Deku's head.

Shigaraki: "So long hero."

Everyone: "Deku!!!!!"

A bullet is fired but it doesn't hit Deku. Instead it gets caught, by Kai.

Shigaraki: "Impossible, you should be dead!!!!"

Kai: "I let you go the last time we met. I'm not making the same mistake again."

Kai activates the new power and crouches down. In a flash Shigaraki is punched halfway across the stadium. Kai casually walks to him and limbos under Shigaraki's fist. Kai grabs his arm and flips him onto the ground.

Shigaraki activates his boots and takes out Kai's legs. He spins on his hands and lands back on his feet. Shigaraki growls and fires the built in gun. Kai zips through the bullets and uppercuts Shigaraki.

Shigaraki cranks his boots and tries to fly away. Kai however grabs his boots and keeps him still. After cranking the boots to the max they creak before breaking grounding him. Shigaraki screams in frustration and wildly swings his fists at Kai.

Due to his blind fury he easily dodges his attacks. Kai delivers a right hook that shatters his right gauntlet. Now scared Shigaraki opens fire point blank in Kai's face. His boosted durability saves him and makes him get pushed back. 

Kai upheaves a chunk of the earth and throws it at Shigaraki. He's stunned enough for Kia to rush in and grab his remaining gauntlet. It's pulled off and thrown to the side. Left completely exposed Shigaraki freezes.

Shigaraki: "Please, truce."

Kai: "Denied."